Grades: K-9 | 432 students
- Holy Spirit Preschool works cooperatively with parents and the community to facilitate a program that will create a solid educational foundation for young children.
- The mission of Holy Spirit Catholic School is to develop independent life-long learners who can and will live for Christ.
- At Holy Spirit Catholic School, our goal is to educate, influence, and nurture children so they can see God at work in all aspects of their daily lives.
- Our parents, students, and faculty represent a belief in Catholic morality, doctrine, and values, A belief in Catholic faith through prayer, liturgy, service, community, leadership, and individual example, A belief in Catholic education, focusing on the spiritual, intellectual, and physical development and excellence of the whole person; encouraging respect for others and self-esteem.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||432 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LenexaGrades: KG-8 | 697 students
13600 W 92nd St
Lenexa, KS 66215
LeawoodGrades: PK-8 | 545 students
3700 W 119th St
Leawood, KS 66209
OlatheGrades: K-8 | 580 students
16000 W 143rd St
Olathe, KS 66062
OlatheGrades: PK-8 | 131 students
920 W Honeysuckle Dr
Olathe, KS 66061
Overland ParkGrades: 1-12 | 83 students
10713 Barkley St
Overland Park, KS 66211
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.