Grades: K-9 | 432 students
- Holy Spirit Preschool works cooperatively with parents and the community to facilitate a program that will create a solid educational foundation for young children.
- The mission of Holy Spirit Catholic School is to develop independent life-long learners who can and will live for Christ.
- At Holy Spirit Catholic School, our goal is to educate, influence, and nurture children so they can see God at work in all aspects of their daily lives.
- Our parents, students, and faculty represent a belief in Catholic morality, doctrine, and values, A belief in Catholic faith through prayer, liturgy, service, community, leadership, and individual example, A belief in Catholic education, focusing on the spiritual, intellectual, and physical development and excellence of the whole person; encouraging respect for others and self-esteem.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||432 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LenexaGrades: KG-8 | 697 students
13600 W 92nd St
Lenexa, KS 66215
OlatheGrades: K-8 | 580 students
16000 W 143rd St
Olathe, KS 66062
OlatheGrades: PK-8 | 131 students
920 W Honeysuckle Dr
Olathe, KS 66061
Overland ParkGrades: 1-12 | 83 students
10713 Barkley St
Overland Park, KS 66211
Overland ParkGrades: K-8 | 591 students
9510 W 127th St Ste 200
Overland Park, KS 66213
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.