Grades: PK-8 | 94 students
- Holy Trinity Catholic School is committed to providing school environments that promote and protect children's health, well-being, and ability to learn.
- HTS provides its students with a respectful learning environment, high academic standards, low child/teacher ratios, and a strong basis in our Catholic faith.
- Academics and religious beliefs are tied together in daily school activities.
- In our smaller school setting, we are able to give more individual attention and a feeling of community in our school.
- We live in a society where there are many difficult choices for a child to make, but by working with parents, we help form a strong moral base so our students are able to make good choices in the future.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||94 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Dress clothes on Mass days)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HartlandGrades: PK-8 | 40 students
1023 E Capitol Dr
Hartland, WI 53029
WaupunGrades: PK-12 | 286 students
301 Fox Lake Rd
Waupun, WI 53963
HoriconGrades: PK-8 | 130 students
505 N Palmatory St
Horicon, WI 53032
NewburgGrades: PK-8 | 67 students
Po Box 169
Newburg, WI 53060
HubertusGrades: PK-8 | 76 students
1292 Tally Ho Trl
Hubertus, WI 53033
As a teacher here at HTS, I find that this school has something special about it. Whether it is the professionalism and caring attitude of the teachers and staff or the high academic standards that are set for our students, Holy Trinity School represents what a school should be.
- Posted by Teacher - B_Saw
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.