|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||129 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Khaki pants & polo shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,800|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
|Admissions Director||Stephan Rodmyre|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Soccer,
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Select Choir / Band / Select Choir / Band /,
- Parents who are not members of Holy Trinity Lutheran Church are expected to attend a Bible Information Class to learn what their children will be taught in the classroom from a religious perspective.
- Tuition for students who attend full time is $400 per month for 1st child, $350 per month for 2nd child, and $296 per month for 3rd child (based on a 12-month payment schedule).
- Registration fee is $425 per child in grades 1 to 8, $260 per child in Kindergarten, and $200 per child in Pre-K.
- Pre-K students must be 4years old by September 1st. Kindergarten students must be 5 years old by September 1st.
- Do accept I-20 students, usually from 3rd grade and up.
Profile last updated: 05/05/2016
One of the best Pre-k programs I have seen. Easy to make the kids feel like a big kid when the Pre-k program is part of the larger school.
- Posted by Parent - milka
This is an excellent Christian school with caring teachers and staff in a safe environment. We have been extremely pleased with quality of scholastics and extracurriculars
- Posted by Parent - aleet
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.