|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||129 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Khaki pants & polo shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,800|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
|Admissions Director||Stephan Rodmyre|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Soccer,
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Select Choir / Band / Select Choir / Band /,
- Parents who are not members of Holy Trinity Lutheran Church are expected to attend a Bible Information Class to learn what their children will be taught in the classroom from a religious perspective.
- Tuition for students who attend full time is $400 per month for 1st child, $350 per month for 2nd child, and $296 per month for 3rd child (based on a 12-month payment schedule).
- Registration fee is $425 per child in grades 1 to 8, $260 per child in Kindergarten, and $200 per child in Pre-K.
- Pre-K students must be 4years old by September 1st. Kindergarten students must be 5 years old by September 1st.
- Do accept I-20 students, usually from 3rd grade and up.
Profile last updated: 05/05/2016
One of the best Pre-k programs I have seen. Easy to make the kids feel like a big kid when the Pre-k program is part of the larger school.
- Posted by Parent - milka
This is an excellent Christian school with caring teachers and staff in a safe environment. We have been extremely pleased with quality of scholastics and extracurriculars
- Posted by Parent - aleet
December 07, 2016
In addition to complying with all the usual admissions requirements, international students must also obtain a student visa. Here are five tips to help you navigate the admissions process.
November 30, 2016
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
November 21, 2016
What is really important in choosing a private school? Ranks? Academics? Financial aid? Sports programs? Arts programs? One of these criteria doesn't matter. The others do.