- Fully Accredited.
- Accepting domestic and international students in Grades 6 - 12.
- Hopewell Academy provides a challenging and supportive environment for students.
- Small classes and personalized attention help our students become confident and responsible learners to achieve academic success in a college preparatory environment.
- At Hopewell students experience a global perspective studying with students from around the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Advanced Courses||AP courses on demand in English, Social Studies, Sciences and Mathematics|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition Varies with Grade Level Accepting Domestic and International Students in Grades 6-12|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, TennisBaseball, Basketball,
- Accepting Domestic and International Students in Grades 6-12.
- Accredited by AdvancEd and Department of Homeland Security
- All classes average 12:1 ratio.
- Electives include Foreign Languages, Forensics, Yearbook, Sports Marketing, Geography, Art, Music, Drama, Journalism, Sociology, Psychology, Child Development, Philosophy and more. AP and Honors classes offered in all disciplines.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CaryGrades: 6-12 | 753 students
1500 N Harrison Avenue
Cary, NC 27513
RaleighGrades: PK-12 | 776 students
801 & 1101 Buck Jones Road
Raleigh, NC 27606
CaryGrades: KG-12 | 800 students
1330 Old Apex Rd
Cary, NC 27513
RaleighGrades: K-12 | 883 students
5500 Wake Academy Drive
Raleigh, NC 27603
RaleighGrades: PK-12 | 1185 students
7409 Falls Of Neuse Rd
Raleigh, NC 27615
My son has been at Hopewell for three years and loves it. Public school did not match his learning style and the classes were too large. At Hopewell he has enjoyed small classes, personal attention and the encouragement he needs. His grades have improved dramatically since coming to Hopewell. I would highly recommend this school to other parents.
- Posted by Parent - jscha
Hopewell Academy has been an excellent experience for our student. The teachers are outstanding and go out of their way to help the students. The founder of the school and dean are dedicated to the students and providing a challenging academic environment. The High school students have been given opportunities to visit area colleges, tour local companies, and have worked on projects such as improving the outdoor areas of the school. Our student has been able to participate in many sports teams over the years and enjoyed electives like art, yearbook and photography. We are thankful to have chosen Hopewell Academy 5 years ago. It was the best choice for our student who loves school and is thriving there.
- Posted by Parent - scorn
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.