- The Institute for Mathematics and Computer Science (IMACS) is an independent teaching and educational research institute headquartered in Plantation, Florida, USA. In addition to full-time curriculum development and publishing divisions, IMACS operates teaching facilities for above average to talented elementary and secondary school students.
- Bright and talented elementary and secondary school students attend IMACS for one or two hours each week throughout the year, or daily during summer sessions, and are taught by certified IMACS instructors.
- IMACS classes are available after school and on weekends, and some classes are also available during the day at several large independent schools.
- Sufficiently talented secondary school students take the IMACS Logic for Mathematics or IMACS Computer Science courses for high school credit at their school's discretion.
- At the very heart of IMACS lies an extraordinary curriculum.
- Put together by a consortium of mathematicians, computer scientists, engineers and educators, the IMACS curriculum is designed to take young minds and extend them as far as their capabilities allow.
- The curriculum has taken many years to perfect, and continues to evolve as new technologies are incorporated.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AventuraGrades: PK-K | 81 students
20400 Ne 30th Ave
Aventura, FL 33180
MiamiGrades: K-9 | 344 students
20350 Ne 26th Ave
Miami, FL 33180
MiamiGrades: PK-12 | 1075 students
19000 Northeast 25th Avenue
Miami, FL 33180
North Miami BchGrades: NS | 20 students
1890 Ne 25th Ave
North Miami Bch, FL 33180
HallandaleGrades: K | 92 students
123 Se 1st Ave
Hallandale, FL 33009
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.