Grades: PK-8 | 307 students
- We at Immaculate Conception School strive to create a Christian environment for the growth of all members, students, and staff in a supportive community of friends in Christ.
- We endeavor to assist in the development of the child's potential and sense of wonder.
- We aim to provide the student with instruction and activities to achieve academic success.
- We seek to guide the child to live as a creative, competent and caring person, and to share in his/her growth of faith in Christ.
- We believe this growing faith is nurtured by our shared prayerful response to each day's joys and trials, and our awareness of the needs of the greater community around us.
- Our vision is to develop the whole person through growth in faith, in knowledge, in virtue and in service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||307 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Immaculate Conception School also viewed these schools: Ste Jeanne D'arc Elementary School.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.