Grades: PK-8 | 307 students
- We at Immaculate Conception School strive to create a Christian environment for the growth of all members, students, and staff in a supportive community of friends in Christ.
- We endeavor to assist in the development of the child's potential and sense of wonder.
- We aim to provide the student with instruction and activities to achieve academic success.
- We seek to guide the child to live as a creative, competent and caring person, and to share in his/her growth of faith in Christ.
- We believe this growing faith is nurtured by our shared prayerful response to each day's joys and trials, and our awareness of the needs of the greater community around us.
- Our vision is to develop the whole person through growth in faith, in knowledge, in virtue and in service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||307 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
People that viewed Immaculate Conception School also viewed these schools: Ste Jeanne D'arc Elementary School.
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.