Grades: PK-8 | 354 students
- Conception School is a vibrant, educational community--this website is a resource for learning about, and keeping up to date on, what is going on at the school.
- Immaculate Conception School is dedicated to educating children through a careful process of formation and information.
- As a school, we want to provide a strong Christian foundation that will allow our children to progress to new and higher levels in their educational careers.
- It is our hope that our students will attain these educational goals with self-confidence and the aptitude to think and act intelligently and gracefully.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||354 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
YonkersGrades: PK-8 | 325 students
707 Tuckahoe Rd
Yonkers, NY 10710
ScarsdaleGrades: PK-8 | 285 students
Scarsdale, NY 10583
BronxvilleGrades: K-8 | 260 students
30 Meadow Avenue
Bronxville, NY 10708
HartsdaleGrades: PK-8 | 217 students
59 Wilson St
Hartsdale, NY 10530
New RochelleGrades: PK-8 | 190 students
70 Petersville Rd
New Rochelle, NY 10801
I went to ICS and I am now 58 years old. It certainly gave the foundation in life to get through life. My faith is as strong today as it was in kindergarten... Is there anywhere I could get my kindergarten picture that was taken in 1960?
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Miche
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.