Grades: PK-6 | 290 students
- Immaculate Conception School is a Roman Catholic elementary school (Pre-K - 6), an educational ministry of Immaculate Conception Parish in Fayetteville, New York.
- Our school welcomes students from families in Immaculate Conception Parish, its Pastoral Care area, and all other families that embrace our educational philosophy.nFounded on the teachings of Jesus Christ with Mary as our inspiration, Immaculate Conception School has an uncompromising commitment to the mission of Jesus Christ while achieving academic excellence.
- We pride ourselves on our dedicated teachers and staff and our family-oriented atmosphere.
- In this environment, our students develop a strong moral conscience, self-worth, and integrity through prayer, example, and the sacraments.
- We provide a challenging and an enriched education following the New York State Interdiocesan Curriculum which exceeds the New York State standards.
- As a Roman Catholic community, we encourage our students to live by Catholic principles and to develop a lifelong enthusiasm for learning that will prepare them to meet any future challenges.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||290 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MattydaleGrades: PK-6 | 270 students
201 Roxboro Rd
Mattydale, NY 13211
SyracuseGrades: PK-6 | 121 students
923 N Mcbride St
Syracuse, NY 13208
SyracuseGrades: 7-12 | 732 students
6245 Randall Rd
Syracuse, NY 13214
BaldwinsvilleGrades: PK-6 | 136 students
49 Syracuse St
Baldwinsville, NY 13027
FayettevilleGrades: K-1 | 75 students
531 E Genesee St
Fayetteville, NY 13066
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.