Grades: PK-8 | 250 students
- Immaculate Conception School is a Catholic School of the Diocese of Wilmington, Delaware.
- The school draws students from the tri-state area of Maryland, Delaware and Pennsylvania.
- Immaculate Conception School is dedicated to teaching and sharing the Good News of Jesus.
- We believe the purpose of Catholic education is to teach the message revealed by God, to encourage positive relationships, and to serve the community both locally and globally.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||250 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Based on number of students per family and support of parish|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ElktonGrades: PK-12 | 304 students
146 Appleton Road
Elkton, MD 21921
ChildsGrades: PK-8 | 247 students
Po Box 85
Childs, MD 21916
North EastGrades: KG-12 | 470 students
581 S Maryland Ave
North East, MD 21901
PerryvilleGrades: PK-8 | 110 students
800 Aiken Ave
Perryville, MD 21903
BearGrades: PK-12 | 1144 students
2801 Del Laws Rd
Bear, DE 19701
I have been thrilled with this school, the teachers, and the staff. We could not be happier
- Posted by Parent - Mrs. W.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.