Grades: 6-12 | 742 students
- Immaculate Heart is a private, Catholic, college preparatory school dedicated to the intellectual, spiritual, moral and social development of young women.
- The mission of the school is to foster academic excellence in an environment that encourages students to become women of great heart and right conscience through leadership, service and a life-long commitment to Christian values.
- In spirit and style, Immaculate Heart combines a mixture of the traditional and the innovative; of discipline and freedom, of play and work; of concern for things of the heart as well as of the mind; of a readiness to create and to celebrate.
- Young women are challenged to think clearly, to choose wisely, and to acquire those values and inner resources that characterize mature, loving and productive members of our society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||742 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Los AngelesGrades: 9-12 | 367 students
10643 Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90077
Los AngelesGrades: 7-12 | 535 students
250 S Rossmore Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90004
Los AngelesGrades: 9-12 | 258 students
2111 Griffin Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90031
Studio CityGrades: 7-12 | 1593 students
3700 Coldwater Canyon Avenue
Studio City, CA 91604
Los AngelesGrades: K-12 | 995 students
100 South Barrington Place
Los Angeles, CA 90049
Nearby Homes for Salerealtor.com™
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.