Grades: 6-12 | 742 students
- Immaculate Heart is a private, Catholic, college preparatory school dedicated to the intellectual, spiritual, moral and social development of young women.
- The mission of the school is to foster academic excellence in an environment that encourages students to become women of great heart and right conscience through leadership, service and a life-long commitment to Christian values.
- In spirit and style, Immaculate Heart combines a mixture of the traditional and the innovative; of discipline and freedom, of play and work; of concern for things of the heart as well as of the mind; of a readiness to create and to celebrate.
- Young women are challenged to think clearly, to choose wisely, and to acquire those values and inner resources that characterize mature, loving and productive members of our society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||742 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Los AngelesGrades: 9-12 | 367 students
10643 Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90077
Los AngelesGrades: 7-12 | 535 students
250 S Rossmore Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90004
Los AngelesGrades: K-8 | 281 students
2333 S Figueroa St
Los Angeles, CA 90007
Los AngelesGrades: 7-12 | 550 students
11350 Palms Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90066
Sherman OaksGrades: K-12 | 830 students
3900 Stansbury Avenue
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.