Grades: NS-8 | 333 students
- Incarnation School, a family oriented community, grounded in the Catholic faith, strives to enhance and strengthen the spiritual values of the students.
- This is achieved by providing a caring environment and being sensitive to the needs of the diverse society.
- The school is committed to inspire the students to become self motivated, life long learners, problem solvers, and to achieve the highest standards possible..
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||333 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,600|
|Tuition Notes||$3600 Catholic, 1 child $4400 Non Catholic, 1 child Family plan available|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$36,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Marchan|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Aquinas, Angelic Voices, Altar Servers, Guitar, Yearbook Aquinas, Altar Servers, Guitar, Yearbook, Angelic Voices,
- The following documents are rtequired for registration:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Card/Record
- Baptism Certificate (Catholic)
- Copy of the most recent report card
- Registration fee of $150.00
- School Location Miles Grades Students
JamaicaGrades: NS-PK | 163 students
11432 Merrick Blvd
Jamaica, NY 11434
Cambria HeightsGrades: PK-8 | 112 students
219-09 Linden Boulevard
Cambria Heights, NY 11411
New YorkGrades: NS-8 | 563 students
234 East 22nd Street
New York, NY 10010
Saint AlbansGrades: NS-K | 137 students
195-03 Linden Blvd
Saint Albans, NY 11412
New YorkGrades: PK-8 | 250 students
456 W 52nd Street
New York, NY 10019
I went to Incarnation School back in the 1962-1966, I feel I got a strong beginning for a life long love of the Lord and of learning, and a great moral character . This school and my home life which included two loving honest and religious parents and 2 sisters and two brothers. It is hard to believe but when I went here there were 65 students in a classroom with one teacher and I have a class photo to prove it.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - judy.
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.