Grades: NS-8 | 323 students
- Incarnation School, a family oriented community, grounded in the Catholic faith, strives to enhance and strengthen the spiritual values of the students.
- This is achieved by providing a caring environment and being sensitive to the needs of the diverse society.
- The school is committed to inspire the students to become self motivated, life long learners, problem solvers, and to achieve the highest standards possible..
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||323 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,600|
|Tuition Notes||$3600 Catholic, 1 child $4400 Non Catholic, 1 child Family plan available|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$36,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Marchan|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Aquinas, Angelic Voices, Altar Servers, Guitar, Yearbook Aquinas, Altar Servers, Guitar, Yearbook, Angelic Voices,
- The following documents are rtequired for registration:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Card/Record
- Baptism Certificate (Catholic)
- Copy of the most recent report card
- Registration fee of $150.00
- School Location Miles Grades Students
JamaicaGrades: NS-PK | 163 students
11432 Merrick Blvd
Jamaica, NY 11434
New YorkGrades: PK-8 | 289 students
220 W 108th Street
New York, NY 10025
New YorkGrades: PK-8 | 295 students
229 East 112th St
New York, NY 10029
Cambria HeightsGrades: PK-8 | 112 students
219-09 Linden Boulevard
Cambria Heights, NY 11411
Saint AlbansGrades: NS-K | 137 students
195-03 Linden Blvd
Saint Albans, NY 11412
I went to Incarnation School back in the 1962-1966, I feel I got a strong beginning for a life long love of the Lord and of learning, and a great moral character . This school and my home life which included two loving honest and religious parents and 2 sisters and two brothers. It is hard to believe but when I went here there were 65 students in a classroom with one teacher and I have a class photo to prove it.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - judy.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.