Grades: PK-12 | 85 students
- Jacob's Ladder believes that great potential lies within each child, regardless of diagnosis.
- We have built a school that serves and educates children utilizing an intensive array of interventions, helping each child maximize that potential.
- Our mission is clear, and our promise is steadfast we believe that every brain is capable of new growth and change.
- No matter what the condition or diagnosis given we know that the brain can change based on the input and stimulation it receives.
- Our job is to provide that intense interaction and stimulation consistently and daily.
- We also believe in the potential of each child who enters our doors, while readily and lovingly expressing that belief.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
Southern Association of Independent Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||55 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies based on placement. Please call with any specific questions!|
|Admissions Director||Jaclyn Rhodes|
|Admissions Associate||Amber McNeely|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MariettaGrades: K-12 | 36 students
1517 Johnson Ferry Road
Marietta, GA 30062
LawrencevilleGrades: PK-12 | 49 students
660 Davis Rd
Lawrenceville, GA 30046
AtlantaGrades: K-12 | 266 students
1192 Foster Street, NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
RoswellGrades: 4-12 | 164 students
700 Grimes Bridge Road
Roswell, GA 30075
DecaturGrades: 7-12 | 7 students
308 Clairemont Avenue
Decatur, GA 30030
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.