Grades: K-2 | 127 students
- School provides childcare for more than 150 diverse children and encourage the individual role that each child brings to our school.
- Our culturally diverse staff fosters the important elements of a high quality preschool system with their various accomplishments in the child development field.
- Our excellent educational performance qualifies us for state associated programs such as the Los Angeles Universal Preschool Organization.
- We are able to provide our children with the most comprehensive educational envrionment.
- At K-Step Montessori we encourage parents to take an active role in their childs education and interests.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-2|
|Total Students||127 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.