- The Kellenberg Memorial High School course of studies has been drawn up in conformity with the school's consistent policy of promoting the greatest intellectual competence together with the highest moral character.
- The scope of the curriculum provides for a liberal education which meets the most stringent of college entrance requirements.
- Kellenberg Memorial High School is registered by the Board of Regents of the University of the State of New York, accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, and a full member of the New York State Association of Independent Schools.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||2551 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||119 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HicksvilleGrades: 9-12 | 950 students
98 Cherry Ln
Hicksville, NY 11801
Glen HeadGrades: 6-12 | 596 students
131 Brookville Road
Glen Head, NY 11545
ManhassetGrades: 9-12 | 800 students
51 Clapham Avenue
Manhasset, NY 11030
Garden CityGrades: PK-12 | 415 students
225 Cambridge Avenue
Garden City, NY 11530
HempsteadGrades: 9-12 | 808 students
47 Cathedral Ave
Hempstead, NY 11550
Kellenberg provided me with the best education I could have asked for. I am currently enrolled in the number one ranked Physician Assistant program in the country and I owe my success largely to Kellenberg. They created a solid educational and moral foundation to start my life on.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - kamee