Grades: 4-12 | 16 students
- Kennedy-Donovan Center is committed to the full continuum of care for individuals and families of all ages with developmental disabilities and similar needs in our region.
- We strive to provide this either by offering services directly or by collaborating closely with community partners.
- Kennedy-Donovan Center supports individuals and families with disabilities and similar needs to reach their maximum potential and quality of life through advocacy and individualized services.
- Our passion is to bring services of the highest quality to people in need.
- For nearly forty years, KDC has improved the quality of life for thousands of individuals with developmental disabilities and similar needs, including children, families and adults.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-12|
|Total Students||16 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Kennedy-donovan Center School also viewed these schools: Schwartz Center For Children, Meeting Street, The Providence Center School, Nazarene Christian Academy and May Center School for Brain Injury and Related Disorders.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
North DartmouthGrades: PK-12 | 44 students
1 Posa Pl
North Dartmouth, MA 02747
ProvidenceGrades: NS-12 | 159 students
1000 Eddy Street
Providence, RI 02905
ProvidenceGrades: PK-12 | 70 students
520 Hope St
Providence, RI 02906
New BedfordGrades: NS-12 | 197 students
764 Hathaway Road
New Bedford, MA 02740
BrocktonGrades: K-12 | 48 students
596 Summer St
Brockton, MA 02302
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.