Grades: K-12 | 368 students
- Recognized by Niche.com as the sixth best private high school in Georgia in 2015 Killian Hill Christian School has been serving Gwinnett County, Georgia since 1972 as a ministry of Killian Hill Baptist Church.
- Parents have found Killian Hill offers an educational environment that is comprehensive and facilitated by experienced administrators and faculty who have a desire to educate the whole child.
- As one of the Atlanta-area`s leading private schools, Killian Hill provides a 21-century, relevant, and personally dynamic education experience for your child.
- This results in exceptional preparation for the student`s college career and life experiences.
- Our priorities include the pursuit of individual and corporate spiritual vitality consistent with sound Biblical instruction and academic rigor, scholarship, and achievement.
- This life preparedness is balanced with quality fine arts and athletic programs in a small school environment.
- Strong relationships that have been fostered between our teachers and students have successfully prepared our graduates for their post-high school careers.
- We encourage you to visit Killian Hill Christian School and see how your child can become part of our continued success story.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia / Language-based or Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||368 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Calculus, AP European History, AP Literature, AP Physics, AP US History|
|Average SAT score||1705|
|Average ACT score||26|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Khaki pants, khaki shorts in elementary.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,225|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies between Kindergarten, Lower School and Upper School|
|Admissions Director||Meredith Buckland|
|Admissions Associate||Phyllis Williams|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||13 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band/Orchestra, Book Buddies, Chess, Chorus, Coding, Debate, Drama, Piano, Quiz Bowl Team, Robotics, Service, Service, Speech Band/Orchestra, Book Buddies, Chess, Chorus, Coding, Debate, Drama, Piano, Quiz Bowl Team, Robotics, Service, Service, Speech,|
- A ministry of Killian Hill Baptist Church
- Established in 1972
- Accredited by the SACS
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LilburnGrades: K-12 | 646 students
4575 Lawrenceville Hwy
Lilburn, GA 30047
LawrencevilleGrades: PK-12 | 68 students
263 Jackson Street
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
LoganvilleGrades: PK-12 | 328 students
3425 Loganville Highway, SW
Loganville, GA 30052
NorcrossGrades: PK-12 | 1920 students
1575 Indian Trail Rd
Norcross, GA 30093
LoganvilleGrades: PK-12 | 576 students
2575 Highway 81
Loganville, GA 30052
I have had 3 children graduate from Killian Hill. They received an outstanding education--college was easy after attending Killian Hill. We loved all the opportunities for different activities--from drama (competing on a national level),sports, choirs, discipleship. They truly wanted them to be a complete person. I think the Biblical worldview emphasis was evident through every grade and every subject. They were challenged to think things through and not be swayed by anyone else. It is a unique place.
- Posted by Parent - jdaws
I knew Killian Hill was where God wanted us to place our Daughter from the first day we visited. Parents stopped us in the halls on this first visit to tell us what a good school it was and to express how their kids loved it. We were also impressed with it Fundamental Christian beliefs, well rounded curriculum, and high academic standards. Our daughter has continued to do well academically and loves school. I am happy to say we are now one of those parents who would stop visitor in the hall to give a testimonial on the school, and to encourage friends and those we hear of who are searching for a school to try Killian Hill Christian School. May God continue to Bless and use the school and the Church from which it started.
- Posted by Parent - nande
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.