Grades: PK-12 | 357 students
- King's Way Christian School offers a fully traditional program (K3-12th).
- Our goal at KWCS is to provide the best balanced, quality Christian education possible to each student.
- KWCS seeks to train leaders who will impact society positively in succeeding generations.
- We strive to grow students spiritually, mentally, physically, and socially.
- Our goal is to produce a balanced individual who is prepared to take the next step in his or her life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||357 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Football, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Flag Football,
- King's Way Christian School offers a fully traditional program (K3-12th). Our goal at KWCS is to provide the best balanced, quality Christian education possible to each student. KWCS seeks to train leaders who will impact society positively in succeeding generations. We strive to grow students spiritually, mentally, physically, and socially. Our goal is to produce a balanced individual who is prepared to take the next step in his or her life.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DouglasvilleGrades: PK-12 | 163 students
6758 Spring St
Douglasville, GA 30134
DouglasvilleGrades: PK-12 | 341 students
4241 Central Church Road
Douglasville, GA 30135
Powder SpringsGrades: PK-12 | 381 students
4052 Hiram Lithia Springs Rd.
Powder Springs, GA 30127
CarrolltonGrades: PK-12 | 223 students
222 Cross Plains Road
Carrollton, GA 30116
Lithia SpringsGrades: PK-12 | 145 students
2548 Vulcan Dr
Lithia Springs, GA 30122
I have been a parent at King's Way for 5 years now. This school is great. My children are getting a top-notch education and the teachers and staff really care. I love it there and cannot see myself ever sending my kids anywhere else.
- Posted by Parent - ugarx
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.