Grades: PK-12 | 51 students
Krejci Academy is a multi-faceted educational program for nearly 130 students, ages 4 to 21, who have autism or other emotional, behavioral or developmental disabilities.
Students at Krejci Academy benefit from individualized therapies, small class sizes and high staff student ratios.
Krejci Academy aim to provide an educational program that will maximize student's abilities and prepare them for a more independent setting.
To offer education and support for families of students enrolled at the school.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||51 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Krejci Academy serves children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorders, social/emotional disorders and mild to profound developmental disabilities. Each classroom is comprised of five to eight students with a lead teacher and an assistant teacher.
- School is in session at Krejci Academy five days a week from 9 a.m. to 2:15 p.m. In addition to the regular school year, students may attend a five-week summer school program. Krejci Academy is approved by the Illinois State Board of Education. Credits issued by the school are recognized by elementary and secondary schools as well as institutions of higher learning.
- The following services are available based on each individual student's needs: 1:1 Instruction, Occupational Therapy, Speech and Language Therapy, Play Therapy, Social Recreation Therapy, Social Skills Training, Vocational Service,sTransitional Services, Music, Physical Education, Computer Resources, Applied Behavioral Analysis Therapy.
- Krejci Academy offers a therapeutic environment in which healthy self-image, positive social relationships and cognitive/ academic growth are promoted. Language development, independent living skills, work-related skills and community integration are other important aspects of the program.
Profile last updated: 06/24/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
1571 Oswego Rd
Naperville, IL 60540
Palos HeightsGrades: PK-12 | 243 students
13020 S Central Ave
Palos Heights, IL 60463
ChicagoGrades: K-12 | 47 students
520 N Marshfield Ave
Chicago, IL 60622
ChicagoGrades: 1-8 | 30 students
2150 W Harrison St
Chicago, IL 60612
October 20, 2016
Among the many forms which you must complete when applying to private school is something called The Candidate Statement. Here's what it is involved in preparing this document.
October 19, 2016
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
October 18, 2016
Submit your employment application the way a Swiss watch craftsman builds a watch. With precision and accuracy.