Grades: PK-K | 14 students
- L' Academy Montessori is a wonderful world where children learn and grow.
- It is a place that strives to instill social values and cultivate in every child a desire for learning.
- Our nurturing environment helps children from the age of 2 ' 2' to KG to acquire various learning skills and discover the world around them.
- Our unique programs are brought to life in a fun and imaginative way with a wide range of activities that help our teachers to cater to your child's needs.
- With spacious facilities and supervised indoor-outdoor play areas, your children will blossom under the guidance of our certified teaching professionals who are trained in the Montessori Method.
- The Montessori Method strives to boost your child's cooperation, concentration and communication skills thus giving them an opportunity to explore independently and confidently.
- Sun The Montessori education rests on the belief that from birth, every child has the potential of creating a new person, who is capable and confident, full of love and searching for what is good and true in life.
- The Montessori educational system provides insights in order to be of assistance to the child in the work of 'creating a man'.
- It is through this reverence for the growth of the child, and the protection and nurturance of this process, that Montessori education expresses its deep concern for life.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed L'academy Montessori also viewed these schools: Scotch Plains Baptist Christian Day School.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.