Grades: K-12 | 25 students
- Lakes Region Christian School emphasizes character above academics. In a Christ-centered atmosphere, the students excel in a peaceful, stable environment that is like a family. Eighty-seven percent of children are on grade level after two years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||7 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Neat and Modest)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Cross Country, TennisCross Country, Tennis,
- LRCS athletics include ten intramural sports in the secondary physical education program.
- In the fall, our cross-country team competes with near-by prep schools.
- In the spring, we have an inter-scholastic tennis team.
- LRCS secondary students publish a school newspaper and yearbook.
- Three LRCS alumni are on the teaching staff.
Profile last updated: 08/17/2015
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LaconiaGrades: PK-8 | 133 students
50 Church St
Laconia, NH 03246
BelmontGrades: PK-KG | 11 students
Po Box 676
Belmont, NH 03220
LaconiaGrades: PK-12 | 91 students
1386 Meredith Center Rd
Laconia, NH 03246
TiltonGrades: K-1 | 90 students
Po Box 455
Tilton, NH 03276
MeredithGrades: PK-8 | 58 students
40 Meredith Center Road
Meredith, NH 03253
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.