Grades: NS-12 | 265 students
- We at Land O' Lakes Christian School care about children.
- LOLCS is a ministry of First Baptist Church of Land 0' Lakes.
- It was established to help parents fulfill their God-given responsibility of educating their children in the "nurture and admonition of the Lord." We are truly a Christian school.
- The Word of God, the Bible, is our ultimate authority and the basis for all subjects.
- The mission and purpose of Land O' Lakes Christian School is to provide a sound education, both academically and spiritually, for its students in an atmosphere that honors the Lord, with the goal that each child be conformed to the image of Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||265 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Average SAT score||1722|
|Average ACT score||27|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Plaid jumpers/skirts & navy pants with logo polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||1,830 - 6,400|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mr. David Nichols|
|Admissions Associate||Denise Smith|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Golf, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Golf,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
- Land O` Lakes Christian School is a ministry of First Baptist Church of Land O` Lakes, founded in 1978 to provide a high quality education for Christian families. Our faculty and staff are all Christians and the Bible is integrated in the entire program because we believe that "in all things He must have preeminence."Land O' Lakes Christian School`s philosophy is based upon the Word of God. The primary objective and purpose of the school is to train the student in the way of life presented in the Scriptures while giving him a good general education. Since the primary reason for the existence of the school is to provide a spiritual ministry, evangelistic efforts are made to make sure that all students have a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ so that the teaching of spiritual truths may have a firm foundation. This is followed by instruction in right thinking, good conduct, and clean living in the light of the principles of God`s Word. The academic program, through the traditional approach, is developed with the goal of providing students with the best possible program of studies. We emphasize the mastery of the fundamental blocks of materialnecessary for satisfactory achievement and stress the acquisition of facts and concepts in the various areas of study, leading to the development and exercise of the powers of reasoning. Methods of teaching proven to be effective are utilized with a constant search for better methods. Realizing the differences in innate abilities, we encourage and expect each student to do his best. We believe the traditional system of education strengthens the mind and builds character. It encourages competition and teaches the value of living under a free enterprise system of government. Character training is an important element in Land O' Lakes Christian School. We believe that the heart of character training is teaching obedience (deciding to do what is right), which will eventually cultivate an inner self-discipline. This training is essential to the emotional, physical, social, and spiritual well-being of the student. The teacher is the authority in the classroom. Discipline is administered firmly but fairly. To obey, to do right, to love God and country, and to always measure one`s attitudes against the principles laid out in the Scriptures are practices we strive to instill in each student, thus equipping him for his role in God`s plan for his life and for his proper place in society.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Land O LakesGrades: NS-12 | 478 students
2220 & 2331 Collier Parkway
Land O Lakes, FL 34639
LutzGrades: 4-12 | 74 students
1520 Land O Lakes Blvd Suite D
Lutz, FL 33549
Wesley ChapelGrades: 3-12 | 96 students
5700 Saddlebrook Way
Wesley Chapel, FL 33543
SeffnerGrades: PK-12 | 725 students
11605 US Hwy 92 E
Seffner, FL 33584
Wesley ChapelGrades: PK-6 | 81 students
6300 Oakley Blvd
Wesley Chapel, FL 33544
This is an amazing school. They are geared to children learning and safety. My child was so eager to learn and go to school everyday. Teachers showed interest and rewarded them for their work.
- Posted by Parent - gilli
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.