|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
New England Association of Schools and Colleges
Learning Disabilities Association of America (LDA)
Association of Independent Schools in New England (AISNE)
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia / Language-based|
|Total Students||300 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||100 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(collared shirt and khaki pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$48,200|
|Admissions Director||Carolyn Orsini Nelson|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Swimming, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Golf,
- Founded in 1971, Landmark School is recognized as a leader in the field of language-based learning disabilities.
- Individualized instruction and remediation, daily 1:1 tutorials, teacher/student ratio of 1:3.
- Emphasizing language & learning skills.
- The Residential Life Program offers a structured, supportive living & learning environment.
- Recreation, competitive athletics, performing arts, visual & practical arts, technology, clubs, community service and extracurricular activities.
- Summer Programs for students grades 1-12 combine academic skill development with hands-on, outdoor activities.
- Landmark is located on two campuses along Boston's beautiful North Shore.
- Landmark School's mission is to enable and empower people with language-based learning disabilities to realize their educational and social potential through an exemplary school program complemented by outreach, training, and research.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Chestnut HillGrades: 6-12 | 451 students
791 Hammond St
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
SudburyGrades: 6-12 | 60 students
98 Haynes Rd
Sudbury, MA 01776
WellesleyGrades: 5-12 | 465 students
45 Dana Road
Wellesley, MA 02482
North ChelmsfordGrades: 2-12 | 187 students
25 Wellman Ave
North Chelmsford, MA 01863
Chestnut HillGrades: PK-12 | 387 students
69 Middlesex Road
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467