Grades: PK-K | 32 students
- Learning Tree Schools is serving Salt Lake City, Utah and surrounding areas.
- Our experienced team of skilled professionals provides expert care and instruction for your child.
- We offer low child/teacher ratios, extra curricular activities, private Kindergarten and day camps.
- Learning Tree Schools are the best around.
- We teach sign language in every class, and we believe we have the best academic program around.
- We provide hot, nutritious meals and a warm, supportive environment.
- At Learning Tree Schools, we really do care about you and your child.
- Our buildings have secured entry for safety purposes, and we have before and after care options for your child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1
National avg.: 13:1
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.