Grades: PK-12 | 67 students
- Lee Academy has patterned its approach to education after Dr. Barbara Clark's Integrative Education Model.
- We incorporated key components of that model in the development of our program.
- We strive to give equal importance to four human functions - thinking/cognitive, feeling/emotional, physical/sensing and the intuitive.
- These functions cannot reach their optimum levels separately, but only when each is integrated into the whole.
- This 'holistic' view reflects thinkers from the past and current researchers, who have found evidence of the interactive nature of reality.
- Our philosophy is based upon creating a responsive learning environment, relaxation and tension reduction, movement, empowering language, choice and perceived control, complex and challenging cognitive activity, intuition and integration and conclusion.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
TampaGrades: K-12 | 85 students
1301 West Linebaugh Ave
Tampa, FL 33612
ClearwaterGrades: PK-12 | 175 students
1831 Drew St
Clearwater, FL 33765
TampaGrades: NS-12 | 917 students
1515 W. Bearss Avenue
Tampa, FL 33613
TampaGrades: PK-12 | 249 students
3909 S Macdill Ave
Tampa, FL 33611
TampaGrades: 1-12 | 40 students
4408 George Rd
Tampa, FL 33634
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.