Grades: PK-8 | 205 students
Competitive sports program for Middle School students including boys soccer, girls volleyball, boys and girls basketball, cheerleading. A newly formed archery team is available to students in grades 4-8.
Established in 1980, Liberty Christian School is located on a beautiful 35 acre campus near the Carroll/Baltimore County line.
Eighth graders have the opportunity to travel to Costa Rica to participate in a capstone missions trip.
Liberty Christian School, established in 1980, is located on a beautiful 35-acre campus near the Carroll/Baltimore county line. Providing academic excellence in K4 through 8th grade, we have become one of the most unique schools in the Baltimore area. Our faculty is trained to teach from a Biblical worldview keeping in mind the student's individual learning style, preparing them for high school and beyond.
Our racially and ethnically blended student body provides a unique opportunity for students to experience diversity in an environment that fosters unity by developing confident, godly learners, citizens and leaders. We offer a variety of enrichment activities, including competitive athletics, the arts, technology and service to the community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||205 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Khakis & polos. On chapel days girls wear jumpers, skirts, boys wear ties. )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,775|
|Tuition Notes||Half Day Kindergarten (K4 & K5) $4,995; Full Day Kindergarten (K4 &K5) & Grades 1-5 $7,775; Grades 6-8 $8,275; Multiple child discounts available.|
|Admissions Director||Sue Carback|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Indoor Soccer, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Indoor Soccer, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Athletics, Chess, Drama, Instrumental, Intramural, SGA, Worship Athletics, Chess, Drama, Instrumental, Intramural, SGA, Worship,|
- Core Values Statements
- Grounded in the Word of God- No subject is taught in the totality of its truth if the Creator, Christ, is ignored or denied. Christ is the key to education.
- Developmental- We recognize that God grows us through critical stages physically, emotionally, intellectually, relationally and spiritually.
- Diverse and Welcoming- God has placed us at a crossroads of cultures, languages and ethnic and racial groups. We recognize our unity in Christ in the diversity of His people.
- Each student unique- We seek to be living examples of God’s love to each child and demonstrate their uniqueness in His plan.
- Parental Involvement- Our faculty and staff assist parents in their God-given role of raising children to honor Him.
Profile last updated: 08/17/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Owings MillsGrades: KG-12 | 1305 students
8600 Mcdonogh Rd
Owings Mills, MD 21117
Windsor MillGrades: NS-12 | 217 students
3030 N Rolling Road
Windsor Mill, MD 21244
Windsor MillGrades: NS-12 | 69 students
2605 N Rolling Road, Suite 401
Windsor Mill, MD 21244
PikesvilleGrades: PK-12 | 822 students
2425 Old Court Road
Pikesville, MD 21208
GlyndonGrades: PK-8 | 507 students
63 Sacred Heart Lane
Glyndon, MD 21071