Grades: 1-12 | 87 students
- Lighthouse Christian School is a ministry of Lighthouse Christian Fellowship and was founded in 1979.
- The School consist of a Pre-School, Elementary, and Middle/High School.
- The school's academic program is accredited by the Tennessee Association of Christian Schools and is a Category II State Agency approved school.
- Lighthouse Christian School Exists to glorify God by offering a Christ-centered, quality education that assists parents in training their children to be disciples of Jesus Christ.
- School is an institution set up by man for the education and training of our children.
- A school should provide both an environment and a curriculum conducive to effective learning.
- As a Christian school, it is our responsibility to build Christian character in our students.
- We believe that there is a natural need for well-defined boundaries governing their behavior.
- The teacher in the classroom is the authority and must be upheld and respected by the students and their parents.
- We expect our students to be honest and to exercise personal initiative in class work and homework.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Yes|
|Total Students||87 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Khaki,navy,brown pants; collared shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,900|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$750|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Matthew Phillips (middle and high school)|
|Admissions Associate||Pam Mickles (elementary)|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Volleyball, Weightlifting, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GoodlettsvilleGrades: PK-12 | 168 students
322 East Cedar St
Goodlettsville, TN 37072
AntiochGrades: PK-12 | 487 students
574 Bell Road
Antioch, TN 37013
NashvilleGrades: PK-12 | 1265 students
3901 Granny White Pike
Nashville, TN 37204
Mount JulietGrades: PK-12 | 490 students
735 N Mount Juliet Road
Mount Juliet, TN 37122
NashvilleGrades: PK-K | 73 students
1234 Schrader Ln
Nashville, TN 37208
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.