Grades: K-12 | 382 students
- Lincoln-Martí is an institution dedicated to educating the future of our community, both academically and socially.
- We, at Lincoln-Martí believe that the quality of any nation, state, city, community and family must be judged by the preparation and advancement of the individuals who comprise them.
- Our system of education is based on the philosophy that successful student growth and development depends on the rationale for guiding such growth.
- We recognize that children need to develop their need for freedom, but within limits.
- Lincoln-Martí has prepared an environment which guarantees exposure to materials and experiences that promote the development of the intelligence of each child, as well as, each child’s physical and psychological abilities.
- Students are respected as individuals and they learn to respect others.
- The needs of the individual are strongly emphasized.
- They are exposed to activities involving freedom of choice.
- Yet students are taught in classrooms to facilitate the socialization process.
- Students are free to create friendships and learn to respect each other within a loving and friendly environment.
- Love is fundamental to the development of the whole child.
- The Lincoln-Martí family gives its students the opportunity to work, study, and participate in activities that facilitate their adjustment to a new culture and prepare them to become self-sufficient within it.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children
National Association of Laboratory Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||382 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MiamiGrades: PK-12 | 345 students
2732 Sw 32nd Avenue
Miami, FL 33133
MiamiGrades: PK-12 | 1182 students
601 Ne 107th St
Miami, FL 33161
La Canada FlintridgeGrades: 7-12 | 507 students
4543 Crown Ave
La Canada Flintridge, CA 91011
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.