Grades: NS-PK | 60 students
LHBH services communities in and around the Woburn, MA area.
LHBH is a highly qualified,three hour morning program for children 2.9-6 yrs.
Students are placed in developmentally appropriate level classes of Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten.
Classes are in session September through June and consist of 12-16 students with a lower than state required student to teacher ratio.
Our Teachers are professional, caring, and nurturing.
Children may register for 1-5 days per week,from 9:00-12:00.
LHBH provides an optional Lunch Bunch from 12:00 pm to 1:00 p.m. Tours are scheduled by contacting the Director Jo Anne Hayden at 781-937-5645 or JHayden@LHBHpreschool.org.
LHBH welcomes children of all races, religions, and ethnic backgrounds and will provide a challenging, rewarding, and enjoyable program.
Little Hands, Big Hearts Christian Preschool's ultimate goal is to have each child feel a sense of accomplishment in self-help and teacher guided tasks, comfortable in group situations, while looking forward for the kindergarten experience ahead.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||2-day program = $2,430 yr. 3-day program = $3,650 yr. 5-day program = $5,880 yr. Discounts for prepayment and siblings.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jo Anne Hayden|
- A wonderful preschool experience performed with a fun-loving teaching style
- LHBH is licensed by the department of Early Education and Care and guided by the National Association of the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) standards.
- LHBH preschool services comunities in and around the Woburn area
- 3 hour morning program for ages 2.9-6 years.
- Developmentally appropriate Preschool and Pre-K programs
- 12 - 16 students (with lower than state required student to teacher ratio)
- Offers Lunch Bunch program, an extended hour optional
- Offering 1 - 5 day programs
- September to June program
Profile last updated: 10/19/2015
January 11, 2017
Letters of interest and cover letters are frequently used interchangeably even though they have different purposes.
January 03, 2017
When you visit schools, please don't make the following common mistakes. A little thought and preparation will help you make the best impression possible.
December 21, 2016
Bullying has gone electronic. It's called cyberbullying and it is rampant.