Grades: NS-PK | 60 students
- LHBH services communities in and around the Woburn, MA area.
- LHBH is a highly qualified,three hour morning program for children 2.9-6 yrs.
- of age.
- Students are placed in developmentally appropriate level classes of Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten.
- Classes are in session September through June and consist of 12-16 students with a lower than state required student to teacher ratio.
- Our Teachers are professional, caring, and nurturing.
- Children may register for 1-5 days per week,from 9:00-12:00.
- LHBH provides an optional Lunch Bunch from 12:00 pm to 1:00 p.m. Tours are scheduled by contacting the Director Jo Anne Hayden at 781-937-5645 or JHayden@LHBHpreschool.org.
- LHBH welcomes children of all races, religions, and ethnic backgrounds and will provide a challenging, rewarding, and enjoyable program.
- Little Hands, Big Hearts Christian Preschool's ultimate goal is to have each child feel a sense of accomplishment in self-help and teacher guided tasks, comfortable in group situations, while looking forward for the kindergarten experience ahead.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||2-day program = $2,430 yr. 3-day program = $3,650 yr. 5-day program = $5,880 yr. Discounts for prepayment and siblings.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jo Anne Hayden|
- A wonderful preschool experience performed with a fun-loving teaching style
- LHBH is licensed by the department of Early Education and Care and guided by the National Association of the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) standards.
- LHBH preschool services comunities in and around the Woburn area
- 3 hour morning program for ages 2.9-6 years.
- Developmentally appropriate Preschool and Pre-K programs
- 12 - 16 students (with lower than state required student to teacher ratio)
- Offers Lunch Bunch program, an extended hour optional
- Offering 1 - 5 day programs
- September to June program
Profile last updated: 10/19/2015
People that viewed Little Hands Big Hearts Christian Preschool also viewed these schools: Open Bible Academy.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.