- Welcome to Little Ivy Learning Center, a world of children and laughter, learning and acceptance, play and fun.
- Our experienced teachers provide thoughtfully crafted full-day childcare, nursery school, pre-school and kindergarten programs for children through age 6 designed to nurture self-discovery, success, self- confidence and happiness with an emphasis on personalized learning and small classes in bright, cozy classrooms.
- We provide children and their parents with a range of flexible, full-day, AM or PM sessions, including PreschoolPlus and KindergartenPlus (12-month daycare, plus academic preschool/kindergarten and summer camp), Preschool (toddler/junior/senior nursery school and academic pre-K) PM Kindergarten Enrichment (with transportation from select, local public schools), Transitional Kindergarten, Kindergarten, and Summer Camp, weekdays from 7 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. During a typical day, your child will build on the lessons provided during teacher-directed group instruction and a range of individual, child-directed activities, including skill- development projects, our various learning centers, free play, special programs with members of our community and field trips.
- Our core curriculum focuses on language arts, social studies, math, science, art, music, home arts, social and physical development, as well as potty training.
- We nurture and challenge your child to think creatively as they learn to better understand and navigate the world around them.
- Each day, our teachers integrate our curriculum into every aspect of our program so that your child has opportunities throughout the day learn and practice their evolving skills through self-mastery.
- Little Ivy is conveniently located with quick travel access from main local roads, Route 17, Route 208, NJ Transit Park & Ride/NY bus, Valley Hospital, attracting children and their families from communities that include Ridgewood - Ho-Ho-Kus - Midland Park - Wyckoff - Glen Rock - Hawthorne - Waldwick - Washington Township - Hillsdale - Allendale - Franklin Lakes.
- To learn more, contact us at 201-444-0048 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website at www.mylittleivy.com.
- Little Ivy Learning Center is an independent, private preschool, kindergarten and childcare center located in the Education Building on the historic campus of the Old Paramus Reformed Church at 660 East Glen Avenue, Ridgewood, NJ. Little Ivy: "Well Loved & Well Prepared!" Little Ivy Learning Center 660 East Glen Avenue Ridgewood, NJ 07450 201-444-0048 email@example.com www.mylittleivy.com.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Full-Day Care + Preschool and Kindergarten = The Little Ivy PreschoolPlus Difference!
- PreschoolPlus/KindergartenPlus & Preschool/Kindergarten-only Options Available
- Personalized Learning Led by Mature, Experienced Staff
- Small Class Sizes in Cozy Classrooms
- Academics, Home Arts, Social & Physical Development
- Art, Music & Cooking
- Potty Training Provided, Too!
- Toddler, Junior & Senior Nursery School and Pre-K Programs
- Transitional Kindergarten Program
- PM Kindergarten Enrichment Program (with transportation from select schools)
- Full-day Kindergarten Program
- Multi-Themed Summer Camp Program
- Convenient to Rt. 17, Rt. 208, Rt 287 & NY Bus
- Flexible Full-day, AM and PM Sessions
- Open from 7 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.