Grades: NS-PK | 109 students
- At Little People's College your child will be exposed to many different learning activities to foster his/her healthy development.
- Little People's College was started by two sisters who are certified, experienced elementary and nursery school teachers, as well as mothers.
- Joyce taught in the Fairhaven Public School System and Sandy taught in the New Bedford Public School System.
- Both have a Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education and together they plan and oversee the curriculum and activities at each of the 14 locations.
- Little People's College Mission is to to provide the best possible program of early education and care available-a program where children are loved and where children and families feel safe, secure and respected, enabling children to grow to their fullest potential physically, emotionally, socially and cognitively.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||109 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.