Grades: NS-PK | 109 students
- At Little People's College your child will be exposed to many different learning activities to foster his/her healthy development.
- Little People's College was started by two sisters who are certified, experienced elementary and nursery school teachers, as well as mothers.
- Joyce taught in the Fairhaven Public School System and Sandy taught in the New Bedford Public School System.
- Both have a Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education and together they plan and oversee the curriculum and activities at each of the 14 locations.
- Little People's College Mission is to to provide the best possible program of early education and care available-a program where children are loved and where children and families feel safe, secure and respected, enabling children to grow to their fullest potential physically, emotionally, socially and cognitively.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||109 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.