Grades: PK-12 | 522 students
Small class sizes permit ample opportunity for student - teacher interaction, which improves student achievement.
MCS students find common ground and ample opportunity to bond with each other, often forming life long friendships.
Smaller, more intimate class sizes allow teachers to provide the individual attention necessary to consistently address a variety of learning styles.
SInce 1978, Madison Christian School has existed to glorify God and to nurture His children by providing a unique educational environment that combines high academic standards with God's Word of Truth in an atmosphere of love.
At Madison Christian School we believe the best way to train a child in the way he should go is by example primarily through the key element of our program, the Christian teacher.
Madison Christian School's mission is to partner with parents and churches to lead students toward God, scripturally educating the whole person spiritually, academically, emotionally, socially, and physically to become strong Christian leaders.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||522 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||51 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average ACT score||25|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Aug. 17 / Jan. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,650|
|Tuition Notes||K-4 rate is $4,650; 5-6 rate is $4,800; 7-8 rate is $5,300; 9-12 rate is $5,800|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$750|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Renee Cooper; Director of Admissions|
|Admissions Associate||Ed Reck|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||20 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Bible Study Club, Bowling Club, Chamber Ensemble, Choir, Design, Drama Club, Drama Presentations, Drawing/Sketching, Graphics Designing, National Honor Society, Painting, Photography, Praise and Worship Team, Safety Patrol, Science Club, Student Council, Student Newspaper, Technical Design and Production, Yearbook Band, Bowling Club, Choir, Design, Drama Club, Painting, Photography, Safety Patrol, Science Club, Yearbook, Bible Study Club,
National Honor Society,
Praise and Worship Team,
Technical Design and Production,
- The vision of Madison Christian School is to consistently provide a vibrant educational ministry that creatively models excellence, wisely stewards God's resources and opportunities, and visibly reflects the relational leadership of Jesus Christ in order to intentionally transform present and future generations. The core values of our of our Biblically based educational program include: prayer, love, unity, God's Word, family centered focus, evangelism/discipleship, excellence and service.
- The Madison Christian School Educational Philosophy - The entire process of education is a means used by the Holy Spirit to bring the student to God, then into fellowship with God, and help the student become strong or mighty in the spirit, assist the student in developing the mind of Christ, train the student in Christ-likeness, teach the student to respond like God, acquire skills needed to function in society and help the student demonstrate Christ-like character qualities in order that he/she can fulfill God`s total purpose for his/her life personally and vocationally. Madison Christian School, along with local evangelical churches, partner with parents to fulfill God`s command to scripturally train their children to love God and place Him first in their lives. (Deuteronomy 6:7-8, Proverbs 22:6)
- Four dynamics from John 17:13 form a model for Christian Education. But now I (the Teacher) come to you (the Learner), and these things (the Content) I speak (the Processes) in the world, that they may have My joy fulfilled in themselves.
Profile last updated: 02/05/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Canal WinchesterGrades: PK-12 | 478 students
Po Box 400
Canal Winchester, OH 43110
BriceGrades: KG-8 | 209 students
Po Box 370
Brice, OH 43109
ColumbusGrades: PK-8 | 299 students
2865 Fair Ave
Columbus, OH 43209
Grove CityGrades: K-12 | 687 students
4750 Hoover Rd
Grove City, OH 43123
ColumbusGrades: K-8 | 272 students
1880 Northam Rd
Columbus, OH 43221
I've really appreciated the small class sizes and the personalized attention by children have received. I'd highly recommend Madison Christian to anyone!!
- Posted by Parent, 03/17/16