- Marcus Pointe Christian School is a pre-K and elementary school serving K4 through fifth grade.
- In our programs, we endeavor to minister to the whole child-mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually.
- We encourage our students to be academically articulate, knowledgeable, accountable, and live with purpose to effect a difference in our community for the glory of God. MPCS is committed to establishing an academic and spiritual foundation to prepare students for future service to Christ and our community.
- We strive to foster a love of learning in an atmosphere where children can express their God-given gifts and talents.
- We invite you to come discover learning at the Pointe!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||298 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(School Polo Shirt and Khaki pants/shorts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Class, Computer Class, Library, Music Class, Physical Education, Spanish Class Art Class, Computer Class, Library, Music Class, Spanish Class, Physical Education,
- Childcare/Preschool (6 weeks - 3 yrs)
- Daycare is often a critical need for young families in our area, and very few centers in Pensacola offer infant care. Marcus Pointe Christian Preschool offers a wide variety of services for children ages six weeks to three years old. Our program endeavors to minister to the whole child-mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual.
- Elementary (K4 - Grade 5)
- Marcus Pointe Christian School is a pre-k and elementary school serving K4 through 5th grade. Our students are encouraged to be academically articulate, knowledgeable, accountable, and live with purpose to affect a difference in our community for the glory of God. We use an advanced curriculum that is designed to equip our students with a solid academic and spiritual foundation for future success. In addition to core subjects, students participate weekly in: Art, Music, Spanish, Computers, and Physical Education.
- Online (Grades 3 - 12)
- Marcus Pointe Christian Academy provides a home learning option for students in Grades 3-12, that is taught entirely online. Our online academy connects students at home and around the world with the academically excellent, Christ-centered quality education provided at Marcus Pointe Christian School. Students can work at their own pace, enjoy flexible scheduling, benefit from one on one teacher support, and learn all subjects from a Christian worldview.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PensacolaGrades: PK-8 | 224 students
3151 Hyde Park Road
Pensacola, FL 32503
PensacolaGrades: PK-8 | 44 students
9151 N Davis Hwy
Pensacola, FL 32514
PensacolaGrades: K-12 | 131 students
2007 N. 61st Ave.
Pensacola, FL 32506