Grades: K | 65 students
- Our learning environment is built around children and their needs.
- It¡¯s a place where children feel safe and ready to absorb what the world has to offer.
- Our classrooms feature well-equipped learning centers to allow hands-on practice of new skills in smaller groups.
- Outdoor time on our playground is built into every day¡¯s schedule, weather permitting.
- Merryhill School At Green Valley is supported by the?Nobel Learning Communities Education Department, a team of highly skilled experts in curriculum design, instruction and assessment.
- While we provide excellent centralized curriculum support and training, we are first and foremost a group of local schools devoted to the needs of our families.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HendersonGrades: PK-8 | 423 students
1165 Sandy Ridge Avenue
Henderson, NV 89052
Las VegasGrades: K-8 | 308 students
11500 Southern Highlands Pkwy
Las Vegas, NV 89141
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.