Grades: K | 65 students
- Our learning environment is built around children and their needs.
- It¡¯s a place where children feel safe and ready to absorb what the world has to offer.
- Our classrooms feature well-equipped learning centers to allow hands-on practice of new skills in smaller groups.
- Outdoor time on our playground is built into every day¡¯s schedule, weather permitting.
- Merryhill School At Green Valley is supported by the?Nobel Learning Communities Education Department, a team of highly skilled experts in curriculum design, instruction and assessment.
- While we provide excellent centralized curriculum support and training, we are first and foremost a group of local schools devoted to the needs of our families.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HendersonGrades: PK-8 | 423 students
1165 Sandy Ridge Avenue
Henderson, NV 89052
Las VegasGrades: K-8 | 308 students
11500 Southern Highlands Pkwy
Las Vegas, NV 89141
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.