Top Nevada Private Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 183 top private schools in Nevada, serving 28,984 students.
- The average private school tuition is $9,642 for elementary schools and $11,605 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 90% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 29% and the student:teacher ratio is 14:1.
Kids R Kids Of Silverado Ranch Photo - Kids R Kids on Serene is a family owned and operated school under the direction of Kids R Kids International. KRK International has been a pioneer in early childhood development for the past 50 years.
Beautiful Savior Lutheran School Photo - We are committed to CARING for your child , SHARING the love of Jesus Christ, and PREPARING your child for life as they grow and develop. 702-260-7660 Director: Jennifer Heiny Director@mybeautifulsaviorschool.com mybeautifulsaviorschool.com
Top Nevada Private Schools by County (2020)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools442 Students17% Minority
- 3 Schools77 Students9% Minority
- 115 Schools22,464 Students32% Minority
- 6 Schools407 Students13% Minority
- 1 Schools35 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools27 Students13% Minority
- 3 Schools172 Students20% Minority
- 50 Schools5,360 Students23% Minority
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.