Top Nevada Private Schools
For the 2021 school year, there are 191 top private schools in Nevada, serving 30,635 students.
Top Nevada Private Schools by County (2021)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools429 Students14% Minority
- 3 Schools69 Students19% Minority
- 123 Schools23,482 Students34% Minority
- 7 Schools440 Students15% Minority
- 1 Schools35 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools163 Students26% Minority
- 3 Schools157 Students19% Minority
- 52 Schools5,989 Students24% Minority
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.