Top Nevada Private Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 188 top private schools in Nevada, serving 29,156 students.
- The average private school tuition is $9,278 for elementary schools and $10,561 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 90% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 29% and the student:teacher ratio is 14:1.
The Alexander Dawson School at Rainbow Mountain Photo - At The Alexander Dawson School, parents play an important and active role in the school. The Dawson Parent Association supports classroom learning, as well as planning special events to enrich the lives of the students.
Mccarran International Child Development Center Photo - McCarran International Child Development Center Where The Journey Begins
Kids R Kids Of Silverado Ranch Photo - Kids R Kids on Serene is a family owned and operated school under the direction of Kids R Kids International. KRK International has been a pioneer in early childhood development for the past 50 years.
Top Nevada Private Schools by County (2018-19)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 5 Schools541 Students14% Minority
- 3 Schools77 Students9% Minority
- 117 Schools22,550 Students32% Minority
- 6 Schools421 Students13% Minority
- 1 Schools35 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools27 Students13% Minority
- 4 Schools174 Students20% Minority
- 52 Schools5,508 Students23% Minority
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.