Top Nevada Private Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 188 top private schools in Nevada, serving 29,158 students.
- The average private school tuition is $9,278 for elementary schools and $10,561 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 90% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 29% and the student:teacher ratio is 14:1.
Solomon Schechter Day School Of Las Vegas Photo - SSDS offers PE, music, art, drama and media arts as part of its bilingual program.
Foothills Montessori School Photo - Hands-on materials are used to reinforce abstract concepts, such as using counters for math applications.
Top Nevada Private Schools by County (2018-19)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 5 Schools541 Students14% Minority
- 3 Schools77 Students9% Minority
- 117 Schools22,550 Students32% Minority
- 6 Schools421 Students13% Minority
- 1 Schools35 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools27 Students13% Minority
- 4 Schools174 Students20% Minority
- 52 Schools5,508 Students23% Minority
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.