Top Nevada Private Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 187 top private schools in Nevada, serving 29,059 students.
- The average private school tuition is $8,924 for elementary schools and $11,536 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 90% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 29% and the student:teacher ratio is 14:1.
The Alexander Dawson School at Rainbow Mountain Photo - At The Alexander Dawson School, parents play an important and active role in the school. The Dawson Parent Association supports classroom learning, as well as planning special events to enrich the lives of the students.
Mccarran International Child Development Center Photo - McCarran International Child Development Center Where The Journey Begins
Lamb Of God Lutheran School Photo - The Lamb of God students are wearing their 2018 Spirit shirts each Friday! Our School Theme is "Saved by Grace", from Ephesians 2:8.
Top Nevada Private Schools by County (2018-19)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 5 Schools541 Students14% Minority
- 3 Schools77 Students9% Minority
- 117 Schools22,550 Students32% Minority
- 6 Schools421 Students13% Minority
- 1 Schools35 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools27 Students13% Minority
- 4 Schools174 Students20% Minority
- 52 Schools5,508 Students23% Minority
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.