Top Nevada Private Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 182 top private schools in Nevada, serving 28,984 students.
- The average private school tuition is $9,642 for elementary schools and $11,605 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 90% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 29% and the student:teacher ratio is 14:1.
Mccarran International Child Development Center Photo - McCarran International Child Development Center Where The Journey Begins
Top Nevada Private Schools by County (2019-20)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools535 Students14% Minority
- 3 Schools77 Students9% Minority
- 115 Schools22,463 Students32% Minority
- 6 Schools421 Students13% Minority
- 1 Schools35 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools27 Students13% Minority
- 4 Schools174 Students20% Minority
- 51 Schools5,478 Students23% Minority
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.