Top Nevada Private Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 186 top private schools in Nevada, serving 29,223 students.
- The average private school tuition is $8,910 for elementary schools and $11,555 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 90% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 29% and the student:teacher ratio is 14:1.
Sage Ridge School Photo - Laboratory sciences start in grade 4 and prepare students for careers in the medical, chemical and physical sciences.
Foothills Montessori School Photo - Hands-on materials are used to reinforce abstract concepts, such as using counters for math applications.
Top Nevada Private Schools by County (2018-19)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools535 Students14% Minority
- 3 Schools77 Students9% Minority
- 115 Schools22,463 Students32% Minority
- 6 Schools421 Students13% Minority
- 1 Schools35 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools27 Students13% Minority
- 4 Schools174 Students20% Minority
- 51 Schools5,478 Students23% Minority
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.