- Top Ranked NV School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 281 students
- Yearly Tuition: $14,000
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Khaki or Navy Pants, white/blue collared shirt
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Club, Chinese/Abacus, Homework Club, Lego Club, Robotics, Ski and Snowboard Club, Soccer Shots, Spanish, TaeKwon Do, Tumblebus
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Drama, Violin
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Flag Football Club, Girls on the Run
- In-person Instruction with small classrooms, Certified Teachers, and a safe secure school.
- Small Reading Groups in the classroom.
- Violin is part of the student's day.
- Gifted and Talented Literature program using the "Junior Great Books"
- Accelerated Reading Program has dramatically increased students` reading comprehension skills by 1 to 2 grades since September. We are able to track progress using computer diagnostics.
- The PTA and individual parents have continued to improve the computer program by moving to "online" tests and adding books in the library. Students achieve reading awards.
- Daily writing is expected in journals, essays, research projects, poetry, and creative writing.
- Emphasis on vocabulary development, literary appreciation, and study skills. Reading and writing buddies with younger grade students providing mentoring opportunities.
- Singapore Mathematics JK-8th, Small math groupings based on ability in 4th-8th grades.
- High School level and advanced math offering: Pre-algebra, Algebra 1 with Algebra 2, and Geometry.
- French/Spanish and Chinese instruction beginning in Pre-School - 8th grade with Spanish / Chinese instruction for 6th - 8th grades.
- Emphasis on science by allocating class time daily, including a weekly "Hands-on-Science" for all grades.
- 6th 8th STEM and Science: Life, Physical, and Earth Science.
- Art emphasis school-wide with a dedicated art teacher EK-8th.
- Athletics for Middle school students
- Music and Movement / Dance or Drama for movement offered.
- EK-8th Outdoor Daily &PE programs introduction to sports on campus.
- Since 2009 many great years of Our Chautauqua program is offered. This enhances students` public speaking skills, a skill that children gain through Chautauqua, declamations, poetry, and oral classroom projects.
- Friendship and, character building, goal setting, personal values growth, and conflict resolution classes.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Brookfield School cost?
Brookfield School's tuition is approximately $14,000 for private students and $2,750 for summer students.
Does Brookfield School offer a summer program?
Yes, Brookfield School offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What sports does Brookfield School offer?
Brookfield School offers 7 interscholastic sports: Alpine Skiing, Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Snowboarding, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is Brookfield School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Brookfield School?
The application deadline for Brookfield School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Brookfield School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards