- Today`s education serves the needs of the many, not the needs of the individual.
- At Triad we make learning personal. We talior our curriculum around the needs of our studnets, not the other way around.
- Our accelerated curriculum, individualized attention and small class sizes help give your child the tools they need to succeed.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniform from Lands End)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$16,480|
|Admissions Director||Yvonne Blinde|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Art, Performing Arts, SEL (Social Emotional Learning), Spanish
- Traditional education systems teach students how to be good test takers, but do not prepare students to be successful once they leave the school environment. Critical thinking skills need to be learned and practiced for use in the world outside school. Having your own ideas and using them to solve complex problems is just as important as knowing right answers.
- CUSTOM CURRICULUM
- A curriculum describes what students will be expected to learn by the end of school year. A custom curriculum describes a tailored set of expectations for a student based on individual abilities. At Triad we believe each student is unique. We make learning personal. We use a custom curriculum that is flexible and adaptive. It allows students to learn at their own pace and ability. Our custom curriculum, small class sizes and individual attention supports this approach.
- SOCIAL EMOTIONAL LEARNING
- We believe students require more from school than simply providing a challenging curriculum. Knowing how to interact with peers and understanding the self is an important life skill, but is not often taught in a classroom. This is why Triad School will be partnering with Theory and Practice to provide a Social Emotional Learning (SEL) curriculum. Theory and Practice specializes in providing evidence-based interventions that promote the social, emotional and behavioral well-being of children and families.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Reno Grades: PK-8 | 215 students
565 Zolezzi Ln
Reno, NV 89511
(775) 852-6162 2 PK-8
- Reno Grades: NS-8 | 94 students
565 Reactor Way
Reno, NV 89502
(775) 348-6622 3.9 NS-8
I love the individual learning, the care for emotional learning and my son loves the Spanish classes.
- Posted by Parent - Parent