- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Yearly Tuition: $16,480
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
(Uniform from Lands End)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Art, Performing Arts, SEL (Social Emotional Learning), Spanish
- Traditional education systems teach students how to be good test takers, but do not prepare students to be successful once they leave the school environment. Critical thinking skills need to be learned and practiced for use in the world outside school. Having your own ideas and using them to solve complex problems is just as important as knowing right answers.
- CUSTOM CURRICULUM
- A curriculum describes what students will be expected to learn by the end of school year. A custom curriculum describes a tailored set of expectations for a student based on individual abilities. At Triad we believe each student is unique. We make learning personal. We use a custom curriculum that is flexible and adaptive. It allows students to learn at their own pace and ability. Our custom curriculum, small class sizes and individual attention supports this approach.
- SOCIAL EMOTIONAL LEARNING
- We believe students require more from school than simply providing a challenging curriculum. Knowing how to interact with peers and understanding the self is an important life skill, but is not often taught in a classroom. This is why Triad School will be partnering with Theory and Practice to provide a Social Emotional Learning (SEL) curriculum. Theory and Practice specializes in providing evidence-based interventions that promote the social, emotional and behavioral well-being of children and families.
Endorse Triad School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards