Bishop Manogue Catholic High School
- Bishop Manogue is a four-year Catholic, co-educational high school in Reno, Nevada.
- It is the only Catholic high school in Northern Nevada and has been in operation for 66 years, moving to its current site in 2004.
- The school is accredited by the Western Catholic Education Association and co-accredited by AdvancedED. In partnership with parents, Bishop Manogue is committed to fostering Christian values, academic excellence, and life-long service in a faith-centered community.
- Bishop Manogue serves students in the greater Reno-Sparks area, the Carson Valley, Fernley, Fallon, and surrounding communities including the Lake Tahoe area, and Truckee, California.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Northwest Association of Accredited Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||675 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||46 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||14 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||American Government, Biology, Calculus AB, Chemistry, English Language, English Literature, Environmental Science, French, Physics, Psychology, Statistics, Studio Art Drawing and Painting, U.S. History|
|Average ACT score||23|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki pants and Polo Shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$11,200|
|Tuition Notes||Financial Aid available|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Lauren McBride|
|Admissions Associate||Katie Hurst|
|Total Sports Offered||19 sports|
|Sports||Alpine Skiing, Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Diving, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Riflery, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Weightlifting, WrestlingAlpine Skiing, Baseball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||29 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Academic Club, Baking Club, Book Club, Columbian Squires, French, Future Business Leaders of America, Gaming, Hiking, Interact (Rotary), International Club, Latin, Leadership, National Honor Society, National Honor Society Sports Medicine, Physics, Pro-Life, Psychology, Rifle Team/Color Guard, Science Bowl, Sodality, Speech and Debate, Video
Arts and Music Programs:
Art, Band/Choir/Music, Dance, Electronic Dance Music (EDM)/DJ Club, Folk Club
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Our MissionBishop Manogue Catholic High School is committed to: Educating through Faith, Leadership, Knowledge, and Compassion.Our PhilosophyBishop Manogue Catholic High School is a faith-based community working together for the education of all students. Catholic values and ideals are the basis for all instruction and interaction. The school community, together with parents, alumni, and benefactors, fosters an environment that supports academic achievement, spiritual growth, self-motivation, extra-curricular involvement, and Christian service.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Las Vegas Grades: 6-12 | 1946 students
2015 S Hualapai Way
Las Vegas, NV 89117
(702)804-4400 331.8 6-12
- Las Vegas Grades: PK-12 | 898 students
8601 Scholar Lane
Las Vegas, NV 89128
(702)254-1610 330.9 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.