Bishop Manogue Catholic High School
Tel: (775) 336-6000
- Bishop Manogue is a four-year Catholic, co-educational high school in Reno, Nevada.
- It is the only Catholic high school in Northern Nevada and has been in operation for 66 years, moving to its current site in 2004.
- The school is accredited by the Western Catholic Education Association and co-accredited by AdvancedED. In partnership with parents, Bishop Manogue is committed to fostering Christian values, academic excellence, and life-long service in a faith-centered community.
- Bishop Manogue serves students in the greater Reno-Sparks area, the Carson Valley, Fernley, Fallon, and surrounding communities including the Lake Tahoe area, and Truckee, California.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Northwest Association of Accredited Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||675 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||46 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||14 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||American Government, Biology, Calculus AB, Chemistry, English Language, English Literature, Environmental Science, French, Physics, Psychology, Statistics, Studio Art Drawing and Painting, U.S. History|
|Average ACT score||23|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki pants and Polo Shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$11,200|
|Tuition Notes||Financial Aid available|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Lauren McBride|
|Admissions Associate||Katie Hurst|
|Total Sports Offered||19 sports|
|Sports||Alpine Skiing, Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Diving, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Riflery, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Weightlifting, WrestlingAlpine Skiing, Baseball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||29 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Academic Club, Baking Club, Book Club, Columbian Squires, French, Future Business Leaders of America, Gaming, Hiking, Interact (Rotary), International Club, Latin, Leadership, National Honor Society, National Honor Society Sports Medicine, Physics, Pro-Life, Psychology, Rifle Team/Color Guard, Science Bowl, Sodality, Speech and Debate, Video
Arts and Music Programs:
Art, Band/Choir/Music, Dance, Electronic Dance Music (EDM)/DJ Club, Folk Club
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Our MissionBishop Manogue Catholic High School is committed to: Educating through Faith, Leadership, Knowledge, and Compassion.Our PhilosophyBishop Manogue Catholic High School is a faith-based community working together for the education of all students. Catholic values and ideals are the basis for all instruction and interaction. The school community, together with parents, alumni, and benefactors, fosters an environment that supports academic achievement, spiritual growth, self-motivation, extra-curricular involvement, and Christian service.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Las Vegas Grades: 6-12 | 1946 students
2015 S Hualapai Way
Las Vegas, NV 89117
(702) 804-4400 331.8 6-12
- Las Vegas Grades: PK-12 | 898 students
8601 Scholar Lane
Las Vegas, NV 89128
(702) 254-1610 330.9 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.