Faith Lutheran Middle School & High School
Tel: (702) 804-4400
- The mission of Faith Lutheran Middle School & High School is "Everyone prepared! Everyone saved!" Faith serves a dual purpose: a world class education for all students and a truly Christian environment.
- We want our students to be prepared for the next grade level, games, concerts, performances, and life deeper in the 21st century.
- Most importantly, we desire our students to be saved eternally through belief in Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||1,946 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||112 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Number of AP Courses||21 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average SAT score||1320|
|Average ACT score||24|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$12,700|
|Tuition Notes||Need based financial aid is available.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mai Choy|
|Admissions Associate||Lori Brooks|
|Endowment Size||$2 million|
|Total Sports Offered||18 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Diving, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Football,
Golf, Ice Hockey,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- Faith Lutheran Middle School & High School is the largest private school in the state of Nevada and the largest Lutheran school in the United States. Its graduates get accepted into the nation's best colleges and universities. Its after school activities including athletics, fine arts, and clubs offer students a large array of choice for finding their passion. Bolstered by its STEM, Justice & Advocacy, Business & Entrepreneurship, Hospitality & Tourism, Christ, and Film & Broadcasting Academies along with its Conservatory of the Fine Arts, Faith continues to lead the way in academics. Its 1:1 program (Macbook Airs for HS students and iPads for MS students) allows its students to leverage technology for even greater learning.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Las Vegas Grades: 9-12 | 1450 students
5959 S. Hualapai Way
Las Vegas, NV 89148
(702) 732-1945 3.6 9-12
- Las Vegas Grades: PK-12 | 898 students
8601 Scholar Lane
Las Vegas, NV 89128
(702) 254-1610 3.9 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.