Faith Lutheran Middle School & High School
The mission of Faith Lutheran Middle School & High School is "Everyone prepared! Everyone saved!" Faith serves a dual purpose: a world class education for all students and a truly Christian environment.
We want our students to be prepared for the next grade level, games, concerts, performances, and life deeper in the 21st century.
Most importantly, we desire our students to be saved eternally through belief in Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
- Top Ranked NV School
- Grades: 6-12
- Students: 1,946 students
- Yearly Tuition: $13,150
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 22 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 31%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
List of Courses Offered
Average SAT score
Average ACT score
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Need based financial aid is available.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
Total Sports Offered
- Faith Lutheran Middle School & High School is the largest private school in the state of Nevada and the largest Lutheran school in the United States. Its graduates get accepted into the nation's best colleges and universities. Its after school activities including athletics, fine arts, and clubs offer students a large array of choice for finding their passion. Bolstered by its STEM, Flight, Justice & Advocacy, Business & Entrepreneurship, Hospitality & Tourism, Christ, and Film & Broadcasting Academies along with its Conservatory of the Fine Arts, Faith continues to lead the way in academics. Its 1:1 program (Macbook Airs for HS students and iPads for MS students) allows its students to leverage technology for even greater learning.
Profile last updated:
Endorse Faith Lutheran Middle School & High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.