Faith Lutheran Middle School & High School
- The mission of Faith Lutheran Middle School & High School is "Everyone prepared! Everyone saved!" Faith serves a dual purpose: a world class education for all students and a truly Christian environment.
- We want our students to be prepared for the next grade level, games, concerts, performances, and life deeper in the 21st century.
- Most importantly, we desire our students to be saved eternally through belief in Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||1946 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||112 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Number of AP Courses||21 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average SAT score||1320|
|Average ACT score||24|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$12,700|
|Tuition Notes||Need based financial aid is available.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mai Choy|
|Admissions Associate||Lori Brooks|
|Endowment Size||$2 million|
|Total Sports Offered||18 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Diving, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Football,
Golf, Ice Hockey,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- Faith Lutheran Middle School & High School is the largest private school in the state of Nevada and the largest Lutheran school in the United States. Its graduates get accepted into the nation's best colleges and universities. Its after school activities including athletics, fine arts, and clubs offer students a large array of choice for finding their passion. Bolstered by its STEM, Justice & Advocacy, Business & Entrepreneurship, Hospitality & Tourism, Christ, and Film & Broadcasting Academies along with its Conservatory of the Fine Arts, Faith continues to lead the way in academics. Its 1:1 program (Macbook Airs for HS students and iPads for MS students) allows its students to leverage technology for even greater learning.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Las Vegas Grades: PK-12 | 898 students
8601 Scholar Lane
Las Vegas, NV 89128
(702)254-1610 3.9 PK-12
- Las Vegas Grades: 9-12 | 1470 students
5959 S. Hualapai Way
Las Vegas, NV 89148
(702)732-1945 3.6 9-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.