The mission of Faith Lutheran Middle School & High School is "Everyone prepared! Everyone saved!" Faith serves a dual purpose: a world class education for all students and a truly Christian environment.
We want our students to be prepared for the next grade level, games, concerts, performances, and life deeper in the 21st century.
Most importantly, we desire our students to be saved eternally through belief in Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
- Top Ranked NV School
- Grades: 6-12
- Enrollment: 2,146 students
- Yearly Tuition: $14,650
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 22 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Learning Difference Programs
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
List of Courses Offered
Average SAT score
Average ACT score
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
School uniforms required
School uniforms required
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Need based financial aid is available in addition to Nevada School Choice Scholarships.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
Total Sports Offered
- Faith Lutheran Middle School & High School is the largest private school in the state of Nevada and the largest Lutheran school in the United States. Its graduates get accepted into the nation's best colleges and universities. Its after school activities including athletics, fine arts, and clubs offer students a large array of choice for finding their passion. Bolstered by its STEM, Flight, Justice & Advocacy, Business & Entrepreneurship, Hospitality & Tourism, Christ, and Film & Broadcasting Academies along with its Conservatory of the Fine Arts, Faith continues to lead the way in academics. Its 1:1 program (Macbook Airs for HS students and iPads for MS students) allows its students to leverage technology for even greater learning.
- Faith Lutheran now offers Faith Lutheran Online (FLO) for high school students. Students can choose to go fully online or be hybrid students taking some of their classes on ground and some online. FLO is available to students around the world.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Faith Lutheran Middle School & High School cost?
Faith Lutheran Middle School & High School's tuition is approximately $14,650 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Faith Lutheran Middle School & High School?
The acceptance rate of Faith Lutheran Middle School & High School is 90%, which is higher than the national average of 88%.
What sports does Faith Lutheran Middle School & High School offer?
Faith Lutheran Middle School & High School offers 18 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Diving, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball and Wrestling. Faith Lutheran Middle School & High School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Nevada for most sports offered.
What is Faith Lutheran Middle School & High School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Faith Lutheran Middle School & High School?
The application deadline for Faith Lutheran Middle School & High School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
View the Faith Lutheran Middle School & High School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
March 11, 2024 (Monday)
Last Day for Faculty/Breakfast
May 24, 2024 (Friday)
First Day of School 7-12
August 08, 2024 (Thursday)
Endorse Faith Lutheran Middle School & High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.