Faith Lutheran Middle School & High School
- The mission of Faith Lutheran Middle School & High School is "Everyone prepared! Everyone saved!" Faith serves a dual purpose: a world class education for all students and a truly Christian environment.
- We want our students to be prepared for the next grade level, games, concerts, performances, and life deeper in the 21st century.
- Most importantly, we desire our students to be saved eternally through belief in Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||2058 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||112 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Number of AP Courses||11 courses|
|Average ACT score||24|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$11,900|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mai Choy|
|Admissions Associate||Lori Friel-Frame|
|Endowment Size||$2 million|
|Total Sports Offered||16 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Diving, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- Faith Lutheran Middle School & High School is the largest private school in the state of Nevada and the largest Lutheran school in the United States. Its graduates get accepted into the nation's best colleges and universities. Its after school activities including athletics, fine arts, and clubs offer students a large array of choice for finding their passion. Bolstered by its STEM, Justice & Advocacy, Business & Entrepreneurship, and Film & Broadcasting Academies along with its Conservatory of the Fine Arts, Faith continues to lead the way in academics. Its 1:1 program (Macbook Airs for HS students and iPads for MS students) allows its students to leverage technology for even greater learning.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Las Vegas Grades: PK-12 | 898 students
8601 Scholar Lane
Las Vegas, NV 89128
(702)254-1610 3.9 PK-12
- Las Vegas Grades: 9-12 | 1470 students
5959 S. Hualapai Way
Las Vegas, NV 89148
(702)732-1945 3.6 9-12
- Las Vegas Grades: PK-12 | 285 students
3900 E Bonanza Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89110
(702)452-1300 12.7 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.