Faith Lutheran Academy
Faith Lutheran Academy Photo #9 - 4th grader science experiment: Rock Cycle Simulation.Using Starbursts, students created 1) sedimentary rocks 2) metamorphic rocks 3) igneous rocks
- At Faith Lutheran Academy, faculty and staff focus on providing a safe, nurturing environment with a quality, Christ-centered education for students from Kindergarten through Grade 5.
- Our qualified Christian teachers teach God`s Word together with a prescribed course of study that recognizes each student as a unique child of God.
- Faith Lutheran Academy is a special place where students are encouraged to grow in their faith, to develop their gifts and talents, to serve and respect others, and to be well prepared leaders in their education in this digital age.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Christian School Association (NCSA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||504 plans|
|Total Students||432 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniform: Polo and bottoms)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,900|
|Tuition Notes||Application fee of $100 Registration and Curriculum Fee of $800|
|Admissions Director||Stacey Walter|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
STEM Classes, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Choir, Handbells
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball Team, Cross Country
- Faith Community Lutheran Church & Schools Mission: "Inviting People to know Jesus"
- Faith Lutheran Academy's Vision: "Empowering God's children to transform the world for eternity.
- Faith Lutheran Academy's Pillars:
- Faith in Jesus
- Loving Relationships
- Academic Excellence
- At Faith Lutheran Academy students are taught the skills to be able to learn through their own inquiry and curiosity, and can attack new challenges with excitement and confidence. We challenge, inspire, and motivate life-long learning to take place in and out of the classroom. Providing a variety of educational experiences where students develop habits that encompass spiritual, intellectual, social-emotional, and physical skills. The use of technology has allowed us to improve our differeniate of instruction. Interactive White Boards, iPads, Apple TV, and various online programs provide students with diverse ways to demonstrate their understanding of grade-level concepts. Beyond that, every 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade student is 1:1 with iPads to enrich our curriculum and learning experience.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Las Vegas Grades: 6-12 | 1946 students
2015 S Hualapai Way
Las Vegas, NV 89117
(702)804-4400 0.8 6-12
- Las Vegas Grades: NS-8 | 965 students
3275 Red Rock St.
Las Vegas, NV 89146
(702)362-1180 5.8 NS-8
- Las Vegas Grades: PK-12 | 898 students
8601 Scholar Lane
Las Vegas, NV 89128
(702)254-1610 4.6 PK-12
- Las Vegas Grades: K-5 | 122 students
5055 S Durango Dr
Las Vegas, NV 89113
(702)889-2803 4 K-5
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.