- Top Ranked NV School
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 432 students
- Yearly Tuition: $11,000
- Average class size: 24 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Uniform: Polo and bottoms
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Missions Program, Robotics Program, Student Leadership
Arts and Music Programs:
Applied Christianity, Choir, Handbells, Percussion Ensemble
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball Team, Cross Country, Volleyball
- Faith Community Lutheran Church & Schools Mission: "Inviting People to know Jesus"
- Faith Lutheran Academy's Vision: "Empowering God's children to transform the world for eternity.
- Faith Lutheran Academy's Pillars:
- Faith in Jesus
- Loving Relationships
- Academic Excellence
- At Faith Lutheran Academy students are taught the skills to be able to learn through their own inquiry and curiosity, and can attack new challenges with excitement and confidence. We challenge, inspire, and motivate life-long learning to take place in and out of the classroom. Providing a variety of educational experiences where students develop habits that encompass spiritual, intellectual, social-emotional, and physical skills. The use of technology has allowed us to improve our differeniate of instruction. Interactive White Boards, iPads, Apple TV, and various online programs provide students with diverse ways to demonstrate their understanding of grade-level concepts. Beyond that, every 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade student is 1:1 with iPads to enrich our curriculum and learning experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Faith Lutheran Academy cost?
What sports does Faith Lutheran Academy offer?
What is Faith Lutheran Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Faith Lutheran Academy?
Endorse Faith Lutheran Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards