Faith Lutheran Academy
- At Faith Lutheran Academy, faculty and staff focus on providing a safe, nurturing environment with a quality, Christ-centered education for students from Kindergarten through Grade 5.
- Our qualified Christian teachers teach God`s Word together with a prescribed course of study that recognizes each student as a unique child of God.
- Faith Lutheran Academy is a special place where students are encouraged to grow in their faith, to develop their gifts and talents, to serve and respect others, and to be well prepared leaders in their education in this digital age.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Christian School Association (NCSA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||504 plans|
|Total Students||432 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniform: Polo and bottoms)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,100|
|Tuition Notes||Application fee of $100 Registration and Curriculum Fee of $800|
|Admissions Director||Stacey Walter|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
STEM Classes, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball Team, Cross Country
- Faith Community Lutheran Church & Schools Mission: "Inviting People to know Jesus"
- Faith Lutheran Academy's Vision: "Empowering God's children to transform the world for eternity.
- Faith Lutheran Academy's Pillars:
- Faith in Jesus
- Loving Relationships
- Academic Excellence
- At Faith Lutheran Academy students are taught the skills to be able to learn through their own inquiry and curiosity, and can attack new challenges with excitement and confidence. We challenge, inspire, and motivate life-long learning to take place in and out of the classroom. Providing a variety of educational experiences where students develop habits that encompass spiritual, intellectual, social-emotional, and physical skills. The use of technology has allowed us to improve our differeniate of instruction. Interactive White Boards, iPads, Apple TV, and various online programs provide students with diverse ways to demonstrate their understanding of grade-level concepts. Beyond that, every 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade student is 1:1 with iPads to enrich our curriculum and learning experience.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Las Vegas Grades: PK-12 | 898 students
8601 Scholar Lane
Las Vegas, NV 89128
(702) 254-1610 4.6 PK-12
- Las Vegas Grades: 6-12 | 1946 students
2015 S Hualapai Way
Las Vegas, NV 89117
(702) 804-4400 0.8 6-12
If you are looking for a school with great values; excellent academics; a team of teachers and staff that love what they do and they do it right, Faith Lutheran Academy is THE OPTION. A well-rounded education helps students make the most out of their learnings and develop important life skills. Faith Lutheran Academy help establish the foundation needed for a lifetime of educational success and key values to be a light in this world. You can find other private schools with educational success and life skills, but not with the values they live by at Faith Lutheran Academy. That is what makes them better than any other private school. I did my research; I went with Faith Lutheran Academy, and every day I am convinced it was the BEST DECISION! The sooner you start, the better.
- Posted by Parent - Cristina Robertson
We are incredibly thankful for Faith Lutheran Academy, especially this year. Our son is 9 and has been enrolled since the very beginning of his schooling. Although the school has been wonderful from the start, with very kind and capable teachers at every level, this year has particularly stood out for two reasons. First, Faith understands how important it is for young children to socialize every day and learn in an in-person environment. So they were ahead of the curve on creating a plan the Governor could approve to allow kids back into school 5 days a week. It was as close to "normal" as could be expected, and it helped our son's mental well-being greatly to be back seeing his friends and his teachers in person. Second, while our country feels like it is pushing conformity to a new set of rules and morals, Faith has spent the year teaching the kids about the value of not trying to conform to society's norms and sticking to Biblical values in the face of adversity. This is a message these kids really need now. Faith teaches love and compassion for all, but reminds us that Christians are not meant to try to be accepted and blend in - we're supposed to stand out and follow the path set out for us. It's nice to have these valuable messages taught day in and day out at Faith. For parents wondering about the workload, it IS intense. There is a lot of homework, and they challenge every kid every day. It can be a little much at times, but it certainly seems to be pushing our son to achieve as much as possible. I'd prefer a little less, but my wife is happy that they are giving him a rigorous education.The administrative staff have been nothing but helpful and professional in our experience. We really could not be more happy with our son's experience at Faith and he has stated he wants to be in Faith all the way through high school already. We plan to oblige.
- Posted by Parent - Andrew Muehlbauer
Amazing school, through and through, I saw my kids' progress academically and ethically in these past few years, the staff and teachers are committed to our children's education. I recommend this school to every family. Thank you, FLA.
- Posted by Parent - Yodit Girma
I have two kids at Faith and they absolutely love it. Academics are great, and all the staff are wonderful.
- Posted by Parent - J Roberts
We have been so happy with our choice to send our 2 kids to Faith Lutheran Academy. You feel like part of a family. Kids are greeted with smiles every day from teachers and staff and many even greet them by name, which is so impressive!
- Posted by Parent - April
Amazing school that truly supports kids being well rounded. They have done a WONDEFUL job with normalcy during the pandemic. Teaching morals with Christian education and also challenging them academically. Small class sizes, you are loved and supported; you are not a number. I can't sing enough praises of this unbelievable school!
- Posted by Parent - Debra P.
This school is fantastic... all of it. The organization, thoughtfulness, mission, overcoming the adversity of COVID, students, teachers, staff, parents, academics, and environment are top notch. Did I miss anything? We started with the preschool and look forward to middle and high school. It has been a great experience thus far!
- Posted by Parent - Martin