International Christian Academy
5.00 (4 reviews)
- International Christian School provides strategic training in cooperation with parents, to develop Christian character, manners, and growth in the word, so that students will be equipped for service in the Kingdom of God and will shine like the stars of the universe to this list generation.
- Our goal is to provide excellence academically, athletically, relationally, and spiritually.
- This lofty objective can only be attained with a dedicated teaching staff, administration, and involved parents.
- ICLV supports and is committed to these same goals, and looks forward to including your child(ren) in our ever growing, Christ-centered academic environment.
- We believe that together we can build healthy young people who will have the ability to make a difference in our community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||290 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Las Vegas Grades: 6-12 | 1946 students
2015 S Hualapai Way
Las Vegas, NV 89117
(702)804-4400 3.2 6-12
- Las Vegas Grades: NS-8 | 965 students
3275 Red Rock St.
Las Vegas, NV 89146
(702)362-1180 4 NS-8
From the administration to the volunteers, ICA has proven to be a healthy, nurturing learning environment for my child. The atmosphere is clean, safe and caring with a family feel amongst the teachers and students. I am also pleased with my child's growth through the worship and social interaction at this Christian school. If you want the best for your child, look no further...choose ICA!
- Posted by Parent - Ericka
International Christian Academy (ICA) has provided my child with an educational experience that includes compassion, integrity, and kindness. We came to ICA with previous private school experiences, and I believe their dedication to smaller classrooms, encouraging connectedness within the students, and instilling values in our young people, makes them stand out above the rest. I encourage parents to tour ICA whether you are considering private schools for the first time or looking for a change in your current educational plan, I assure you they are something special.
- Posted by Parent - Melinda P.
ICA is a great school. The teachers are so helpful and experiences.
- Posted by Parent - Bobby
My 2 children attend the preschool here. Every time I've had a problem and came to the leadership with a concern, they've acted quickly to make it right. I read some other reviews and I can only imagine that the complaining parents came with a divisive, unhelpful attitude, because every problem I've had (though there haven't been many), have been dealt with professionally.
- Posted by Parent - Douglas
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.