Sage Ridge School
Sage Ridge School Photo #2 - Laboratory sciences start in grade 4 and prepare students for careers in the medical, chemical and physical sciences.
Sage Ridge School Photo #3 - Our grade 5 curriculum features history curriculum on the colonists, complete with a Colonial Faire.
Sage Ridge School Photo #4 - Our fierce Scorpions bring talent and values to each of their games and events.
Sage Ridge School Photo #5 - Our student-teacher ratio is 8:1 and strong mentoring relationships are evident every day.
- Sage Ridge School is Northern Nevada's only independent, co-educational college preparatory day school for grades 3 through 12.
- Sage Ridge School is committed to a traditional college preparatory curriculum for a diverse student body.
- The pursuit of excellence in academics, the arts, physical endeavor, and ethical behavior is emphasized in an environment nourished by the dynamic relationship between students and teachers.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
NWAIS (Northwest Association of Independent Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||237 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Number of AP Courses||21 courses|
|Average SAT score||1390|
|Average ACT score||26|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki pant and burgundy white or black polo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$21,900|
|Tuition Notes||Financial Aid is available|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Charlotte Carpenter|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Alpine Skiing, Basketball, Cross Country, Cycling, Golf, Soccer, Swimming, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingAlpine Skiing, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Cycling,
Swimming, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Art Club, Chess Club, Community Service Club, Junior Classical League, Robotics Team, Speech and Debate
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- A traditional, core-centered college preparatory curriculum provides an educational choice that challenges students and generates excitement for learning fosters self-discipline while nourishing self-confidence emphasizes and incorporates sound ethical and moral values encourages a sense of social responsibility provides need-based financial assistance for qualified applicants offers a wide range of extra and co-curricular activities
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Reno Grades: 1-12 | 97 students
690 Edison Way
Reno, NV 89502
(775)858-4541 7 1-12
- Reno Grades: 9-12 | 675 students
110 Bishop Manogue Drive
Reno, NV 89511
(775)336-6000 2.5 9-12
- Reno Grades: 1-12 | 29 students
1205 N Mccarran Blvd
Reno, NV 89512
(775)329-5848 10.5 1-12
- Reno Grades: NS-12 | 11 students
14770 Chamy Drive
Reno, NV 89521
(775)322-1695 4.3 NS-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.