Grades: 9-12 | 62 students
- Mesivta Birkas Yitzchok's goal is to produce G-d fearing and Torah observant students who excel academically in both Torah and General Studies.
- The environment of the school will be one that nurtures religious growth, refinement of character, and encourages a lifestyle wherein Torah, its study and culture, are primary.
- A rigorous General Studies program will enable the students to successfully pursue any profession or vocation they may choose as a means to earning a livelihood.
- The teaching of Torah¡¯s primacy will be manifest in our students¡¯ continued devotion to Torah learning even while engaged in study towards a profession and once they will be engaged in that profession.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Society of Hebrew Day Schools (NSHDS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Los AngelesGrades: 9-12 | 234 students
9760 W Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90035
Van NuysGrades: 8-12 | 295 students
5900 Sepuldeda Blvd St 560
Van Nuys, CA 91411
Huntington BeachGrades: NS-12 | 278 students
14401 Willow Lane
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
West HillsGrades: 9-12
22622 Vanowen St.
West Hills, CA 91307
Los AngelesGrades: 9-12 | 100 students
5444 W Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90036
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.