Grades: 1-12 | 326 students
- Mill Springs Academy is a value-based educational community dedicated to the academic, physical and social growth of those students who have not realized their full potential in traditional classroom settings.
- Mill Springs Academy provides a carefully structured environment within a warm, supportive atmosphere.
- Our approach revolves around an environment that includes our Community Structure, daily values groups, individualized contracts and Life Space Interview techniques.
- Mill Springs Academy bases learning strategies on Academic Plans developed for each student by our multidisciplinary faculty.
- Learning strategies are generated from psycho-educational evaluations, previous school records, diagnostic skills assessment, observations, communication with other professionals involved with the student and our continuing experiences with the student.
- Mill Springs Academy is committed to a comprehensive program that is multifaceted and meets the needs of the child.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
Southern Association of Independent Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, ADHD, Language problems, Mild Learning differences|
|Total Students||326 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||60 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Khaki pants and tuck shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$22,926|
|Tuition Notes||Fees do not include required laptop, bus transportation, lunch, uniforms|
|Admissions Director||Sheila Fitzgerald|
|Admissions Associate||Kathy Muma|
|Total Sports Offered||15 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Fencing, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Weightlifting, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Tennis, Track and Field,
Why Choose MSA?
- MSA's values are based on Judeo-Christian principals.
- MSA offers a structured, nurturing environment.
- MSA's program is dedicated to preparing your student for college.
- MSA offers a community-wide social curriculum.
- MSA stresses technology as a tool for learning.
- MSA encourages participation in athletics and fine arts.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RoswellGrades: 4-12 | 164 students
700 Grimes Bridge Road
Roswell, GA 30075
RoswellGrades: K-12 | 135 students
1000 Old Roswell Lakes Pkwy Ste 110
Roswell, GA 30076
AtlantaGrades: 6-12 | 200 students
1701 Brandon Hall Drive
Atlanta, GA 30350
RoswellGrades: PK-8 | 70 students
200 Cox Rd
Roswell, GA 30075
AlpharettaGrades: 5-9 | 11 students
1090 Powers Place
Alpharetta, GA 30009
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.