Grades: PK-1 | 49 students
- School's main purpose is to develop an environment where the child can unfold spontaneously and manifest the person within.
- As the child begins to develop this inner self, his love of life and learning expands continuously.
- The school will provide a safe, secure nurturing atmosphere where the child can develop a positive sense of self-worth at his own pace.
- The school will provide exciting choices and free play where the child can explore and experience the joy of learning.
- The child will be able to develop socially by interacting with his peers, and be actively involved in the process of sharing, cooperation and communication.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||49 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
People that viewed Montessori Academy & Learning Center also viewed these schools: Cedar Hill Prep School.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.