Grades: PK-1 | 49 students
- School's main purpose is to develop an environment where the child can unfold spontaneously and manifest the person within.
- As the child begins to develop this inner self, his love of life and learning expands continuously.
- The school will provide a safe, secure nurturing atmosphere where the child can develop a positive sense of self-worth at his own pace.
- The school will provide exciting choices and free play where the child can explore and experience the joy of learning.
- The child will be able to develop socially by interacting with his peers, and be actively involved in the process of sharing, cooperation and communication.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||49 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
People that viewed Montessori Academy & Learning Center also viewed these schools: Cedar Hill Prep School.
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.