- Being prepared for college is important.
- But to be successful, today's students must be ready to face the challenges of life.
- That's the Pisgah difference.
- The essence of Mount Pisgah Christian School's mission is best described as: College Prep. Life Ready.
- Pisgah provides a loving and nurturing environment where children are challenged and inspired to discover, explore, and pursue their God-given talents and abilities.
- The administration and faculty value the unique nature of each student and are dedicated to the academic success of each individual.
- Personalized instruction and one-on-one relationships between faculty and students are Pisgah trademarks.
- Innovative programs provide a multitude of choices with opportunities for travel, mission work, creative learning programs and exciting class offerings (including: Forensic Science, Introduction to Media Production, Sports Ethics, and Baroque Painting).
- The exceptional athletic and fine arts programs allow students to discover talents and build self-confidence.
- With a comprehensive approach, Pisgah reaches the whole child through mind, body, and spirit.
- From infants to high school seniors, Pisgah meets the needs of every child.
- Experience Pisgah and discover the difference when students are prepared for college and ready for life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||976 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||11 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Paula Wills|
|Admissions Associate||Mary Yost|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chorus, Future Problem Solvers, Global Mission Trips, Habitat for Humanity, National Arts Honor Society, National Thespian Society, Newspaper, Student Government, Theatre, Yearbook Chorus, Newspaper, Theatre, Yearbook, Future Problem Solvers,
Global Mission Trips,
Habitat for Humanity,
National Arts Honor Society,
National Thespian Society,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AlpharettaGrades: K-8 | 509 students
3380 Old Alabama Road
Alpharetta, GA 30022
AlpharettaGrades: PK-8 | 163 students
4755 Kimball Bridge Rd
Alpharetta, GA 30005
AtlantaGrades: PK-12 | 2715 students
1662 Rugby Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30337
AtlantaGrades: K-12 | 1107 students
966 W. Paces Ferry Road NW
Atlanta, GA 30327
RoswellGrades: PK-8 | 300 students
2000 Holcomb Woods Parkway
Roswell, GA 30076
Our son will graduate Pisgah in May after attending for 13 years since Kindergarten. Our family experience has been incredibly rewarding through community fellowship, strong academics, successful thriving and growing athletic programs, diversity in the arts and mission work, as well as rewarding small groups that have all prepared him to reach his goals of attending the first school of his choice and play D1 football t Cornell University where he will study business at the #3 ranked business school in the nation. Pisgah has trained him not just as a student and athlete, but as a young man who is eager to set and reach goals, contribute to society, and make a positive impact wherever he lands. Any family looking for a small school experience with depth in so many areas simply must visit Mount Pisgah and learn about what makes it such a solid choice for your child's education. It may not be the prettiest campus in North Fulton (we''re still building and growing, as this is the 10th graduating class in the school's history), but we know from experience that pretty on the outside doesn't always equal pretty on the inside. Pisgah is a must to consider for your student. Come experience Pisgah!
- Posted by Parent - eddg
Our daughter has loved her experience at Mount Pisgah. She was welcomed with open arms when she arrived. The other students and teachers seemed to go out of their way to help her get started, make new friends and become involved in the activities that interested her. Moving to a new school is never easy, but they really seemed to care about her getting off to a great start. When your kid looks forward to going to school everyday, that's really saying something! I have been impressed by the chapel services, the opportunities for our daughter to learn more about her faith and ask questions in a safe environment. The teachers have made an effort to make classes interesting and to stay after to help students who need extra help. I have been very impressed and glad we made this choice.
- Posted by Parent - ckcwi
In short, we are thrilled to be a part of Mount Pisgah! We searched for two years to find the right fit for our middle school daughter - one that could challenge her academically and yet nurture her spirit and creativity. Pisgah is that place. After her shadow day, the only question she had for Mr. Arnette was, "Can I start tomorrow?" As we stacked up Pisgah against the other great schools, we found that Pisgah was adding strength to their academic schedule (Latin as a foreign language in Middle School; Alegbra IA for 7th grade) and offering Honor Scholarships to attract even more high potential students. Added to the amazingly warm, friendly, and loving environment that we felt the minute we stepped in to the Open Houses or tours, these just made Mount Pisgah Christian School "home" for our whole family. The teachers and staff are fantastic and love these kids with all their hearts. When the Principal can tell you what went on in your kid's day - not because she was in trouble, but because he is interested - you know that they are paying attention. The Middle School team works together to help each of the kids grow and mature and strengthen every day. Go Patriots!
- Posted by Parent - Sandi