Grades: PK-K | 55 students
- A learning environment built around each child's need for nuturing relationships, safety, physical activities, emotional expression, social interactions, and intellectual stimulation have been our hallmark since 1972.
- Our Early Childhood program is designed to create intelligence, self reliance, confidence, and to enhance moral values.
- We understand the important role that educational experiences play in the success of your children as they develop and grow.
- We offer a variety of educational programs specifically designed to meet the needs of your children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ElkridgeGrades: 1-12 | 86 students
6135 Old Washington Rd
Elkridge, MD 21075
BaltimoreGrades: PK-8 | 214 students
603 Saint Agnes Ln
Baltimore, MD 21229
ElkridgeGrades: PK-8 | 278 students
5990 Old Washington Road
Elkridge, MD 21075
CatonsvilleGrades: PK-8 | 374 students
26 Melvin Ave
Catonsville, MD 21228
BaltimoreGrades: 8-12 | 93 students
4100 Maple Ave
Baltimore, MD 21227
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.