Grades: K-8 | 399 students
The mission of Nativity School is to provide your child a solid academic education with a global perspective in which the arts and technology are integrated into the curriculum all rooted in the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Your child's religious education is the fundamental reason Nativity School exists.
Traditional truths of the Catholic faith, values rooted in the Gospel of Jesus, and moral principals grounded in Christian social justice essentially define who we are.
Our religious values are reflected in the way subjects are taught, the way your child will be treated, and the way you as parents will be incorporated in our endeavors.
The spirit of prayer, service, and a personal relationship with Jesus for your child are fostered at Nativity.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2005|
|Total Students||399 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||May. 15|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,300|
|Tuition Notes||Visit http://www.nativity-cincinnati.org/school/admission/tuition/ for more information on Tuition|
|Admissions Director||Nancy Ciarniello|
|Admissions Associate||Rudy Gruenke|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Math Club, Robotics Club, Student Serving Others, Variety Show Band, Math Club, Robotics Club, Variety Show, Student Serving Others,
- Nativity has partner schools in China, Finland and Germany. The student exchange program is an integral part of the Nativity Experience.
- Membership in International School-to-School Experience provides opportunities to partner with schools around the world. Since 1980 we have exchanged student delegations with schools in India, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Ecuador, Argentina, Costa Rica, Honduras, Mexico, Jamaica, Bermuda, Ireland, France, Ukraine, Germany, Hungary, and Finland.
- We will send student delegations to China and France in March and welcome guests from China and France in April / May.
- Nativity is a member of the International Education and Resource Network.
- Students in Grades K-5 study Spanish. In Grade 6 students choose to study Spanish or Latin, or to learn French, German or Chinese online.
- Nativity is a member of the Greater Cincinnati International Hall of Fame.
Profile last updated: 03/02/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CincinnatiGrades: PK-8 | 286 students
2335 Grandview Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45206
CincinnatiGrades: K-8 | 70 students
3798 Clifton Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220
CincinnatiGrades: NS-12 | 1034 students
2161 Grandin Road
Cincinnati, OH 45208
CincinnatiGrades: K-11 | 91 students
2041 Courtland Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45212
CincinnatiGrades: NS-8 | 242 students
6743 Chestnut Street
Cincinnati, OH 45227
We absolutely love Nativity School. It is a welcoming, nurturing place for children. The curriculum is challenging, the staff is superior and our kids really enjoy the global emphasis. Our children get to meet children from other countries and learn about their culture at least once per year. The community of families is truly one of a kind. We highly recommend Nativity School and Parish!
- Posted by Parent - janet
November 21, 2016
What is really important in choosing a private school? Ranks? Academics? Financial aid? Sports programs? Arts programs? One of these criteria doesn't matter. The others do.
November 09, 2016
Private School Review has a robust search engine which will make your private school search process much easier to do. Here are some tips on how to use this tool.
November 09, 2016
We take a look at the enormous impact a private foundation can have on education.