Grades: K-8 | 399 students
- The mission of Nativity School is to provide your child a solid academic education with a global perspective in which the arts and technology are integrated into the curriculum all rooted in the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Your child's religious education is the fundamental reason Nativity School exists.
- Traditional truths of the Catholic faith, values rooted in the Gospel of Jesus, and moral principals grounded in Christian social justice essentially define who we are.
- Our religious values are reflected in the way subjects are taught, the way your child will be treated, and the way you as parents will be incorporated in our endeavors.
- The spirit of prayer, service, and a personal relationship with Jesus for your child are fostered at Nativity.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2005|
|Total Students||399 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||May. 15|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,300|
|Tuition Notes||Visit http://www.nativity-cincinnati.org/school/admission/tuition/ for more information on Tuition|
|Admissions Director||Nancy Ciarniello|
|Admissions Associate||Rudy Gruenke|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Math Club, Robotics Club, Student Serving Others, Variety Show Band, Math Club, Robotics Club, Variety Show, Student Serving Others,
- Nativity has partner schools in China, Finland and Germany. The student exchange program is an integral part of the Nativity Experience.
- Membership in International School-to-School Experience provides opportunities to partner with schools around the world. Since 1980 we have exchanged student delegations with schools in India, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Ecuador, Argentina, Costa Rica, Honduras, Mexico, Jamaica, Bermuda, Ireland, France, Ukraine, Germany, Hungary, and Finland.
- We will send student delegations to China and France in March and welcome guests from China and France in April / May.
- Nativity is a member of the International Education and Resource Network.
- Students in Grades K-5 study Spanish. In Grade 6 students choose to study Spanish or Latin, or to learn French, German or Chinese online.
- Nativity is a member of the Greater Cincinnati International Hall of Fame.
Profile last updated: 03/02/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CincinnatiGrades: NS-8 | 242 students
6743 Chestnut Street
Cincinnati, OH 45227
CincinnatiGrades: NS-12 | 800 students
6905 Given Road
Cincinnati, OH 45243
CincinnatiGrades: K-11 | 91 students
2041 Courtland Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45212
CincinnatiGrades: PK-12 | 1006 students
5400 Red Bank Road
Cincinnati, OH 45227
11525 Snider Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45249
We absolutely love Nativity School. It is a welcoming, nurturing place for children. The curriculum is challenging, the staff is superior and our kids really enjoy the global emphasis. Our children get to meet children from other countries and learn about their culture at least once per year. The community of families is truly one of a kind. We highly recommend Nativity School and Parish!
- Posted by Parent - janet
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.