Grades: NS-PK | 64 students
- Nazareth Nursery was founded in 1901 by Father Henry Van Resnssaler.
- Nazareth Nursery provides excellent day care and early childhood education for the children of families in the Metropolitan Area.
- Each child is recognized as a unique individual with intellectual, emotional, physical and spiritual needs.
- The Catechesis of the Good Shepherd further advances the child's sense of self-worth as a child made in the image and likeness of God.
- As a consequence, each child will learn to respect himself, other people and the environment.
- It is hoped that each child will develop within himself a life-long love of learning.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
American Montessori Society (AMS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||64 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
New YorkGrades: PK-8 | 151 students
540 E 76th St
New York, NY 10021
New YorkGrades: NS-8 | 563 students
234 East 22nd Street
New York, NY 10010
New YorkGrades: PK-12 | 819 students
312 East 95th Street
New York, NY 10128
New YorkGrades: PK-8 | 526 students
310 West 75th Street
New York, NY 10023
New YorkGrades: PK-K | 200 students
309 W 92nd St
New York, NY 10025
If you are looking for state of the art, this is not the school for you. However if you are looking for a caring and stimulating learning environment, this school is amazing. We have tried a few different schools for our children and have found Nazareth Nursery Montessori to be first rate. Though the facilities could use some updating, you overlook the superficial when you realize that your kids are learning how to read and multiply at 3 years old. And, even beyond the traditional academics, Nazareth Nursery has an enrichment curriculum that encompasses practical and spiritual life. Highly Recommend this school
- Posted by Parent - isara
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.