Grades: K-12 | 157 students
- NCA is a WASC Accredited, IB World School in the heart of Koreantown in Los Angeles.
- The school balalnces high academic achievement results and solid Christian education.
- New Covenant Academy is an affordable Christian school.
- NCA provides scholarships and financial aid to qualified students and families. Located in the heart of Koreatown, near Vermont and Wilshire, NCA is a clean and safe campus for its students.
- NCA's s teachers are qualified and effective instructors.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
International Baccalaureate (IB) World School
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||157 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Advanced Courses||Art History, Biology, Calculus AB, Calculus BC, Computer Science A, English Language and Composition, English Literature & Composition, Environmental Science, Human Geography, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Psychology, Statistics, US Government & Politics, US History|
|Average SAT score||1350|
|Average ACT score||32|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$12,090|
|Tuition Notes||varies according to grade level; financial aid and scholarships available|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Kara Kim-Song|
|Admissions Associate||Mr. Michael Song|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Track and Field, Volleyball, Weightlifting, WrestlingBasketball, Cheering,
Cross Country, Golf,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Children's Music, Chinese Club, Computer Programming, Cooking, Digital Photography, Handbell Choir, Key Club, Lacrosse, Math Club, Public Speaking, Yearbook & Photography Chinese Club, Cooking, Handbell Choir, Key Club, Lacrosse, Math Club, Children's Music,
Yearbook & Photography,
- New Covenant Academy (NCA) is a private, non-profit, college-prep school that was established in 1999 in the urban center of Los Angeles. NCA`s mission statement is to "educate, equip, and enable the Christian leaders of tomorrow" by providing high quality college prep instruction, spiritual guidance, mentoring support, and family-strengthening counseling programs. The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, gender, religion, or income.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Los AngelesGrades: K-8 | 276 students
2911 Overland Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90064
Los AngelesGrades: NS-6 | 368 students
625 S. St. Andrews Place
Los Angeles, CA 90005
West HollywoodGrades: PK-6 | 531 students
563 N Alfred St
West Hollywood, CA 90048
Beverly HillsGrades: PK-8 | 195 students
148 South Linden Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.