Grades: K-12 | 362 students
- New System School, Inc., was created for the purpose of helping parents who were looking for an alternative to the public school system for their children's education.
- The school was started in North Carolina in 1980.
- In 1985 the school was incorporated in Missouri, and associated corporations have since been formed in many states.
- We have students and faculty in 35 states, several foreign countries.
- New System School, Inc., is an organization of parents who wish to be very closely involved in their children's educational process.
- They have made legal arrangements to be recognized as a private religious school.
- This is not a home school satellite situation, but a private religious school with a faculty and non-institutional campus arrangement.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||362 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||271 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed New System School, Inc. also viewed these schools: Blue Springs Christian Academy.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.