Grades: K-12 | 362 students
- New System School, Inc., was created for the purpose of helping parents who were looking for an alternative to the public school system for their children's education.
- The school was started in North Carolina in 1980.
- In 1985 the school was incorporated in Missouri, and associated corporations have since been formed in many states.
- We have students and faculty in 35 states, several foreign countries.
- New System School, Inc., is an organization of parents who wish to be very closely involved in their children's educational process.
- They have made legal arrangements to be recognized as a private religious school.
- This is not a home school satellite situation, but a private religious school with a faculty and non-institutional campus arrangement.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||362 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||271 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed New System School, Inc. also viewed these schools: Blue Springs Christian Academy.
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.